or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Thoughts on these cufflinks by my jeweler.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thoughts on these cufflinks by my jeweler. - Page 2

Poll Results: Do you like these cufflinks?

 
  • 66% (16)
    No.
  • 16% (4)
    Yes, I do.
  • 16% (4)
    Yes, I do, and I'd like to buy a pair.
24 Total Votes  
post #16 of 22

Is there any chance could make a pair in purple?

post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceps View Post

Is there any chance could make a pair in purple?
I am sure, but what did you have in mind?
post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumingde View Post

I like these cufflinks. But like JensenH said, it's too flashy. Lovely craftsmanship, but how much exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZhammer View Post

I also really like them. I'd echo the sentiment about being too flashy but I would probably buy a pair (depending on Price) if there was a circular metal insert with a smaller stone set in the center. Less flash, still maintain that beautiful look and cool setting

 

spoke with my jeweler. $695 for the hand crafted pair above in sterling silver. The stones can be changed to something more subtle, as these can be MTO.

Bespoke is an option at a higher cost.
post #19 of 22
Appropriate. If you are the Maharajah of Jaipur and this is part of some ceremonial dress.

In all seriousness, I don't know what you do or how you dress for what you do. I don't expect anybody in law, finance or medicine o be wearing those cuff links. Nor engineers or physicists. Perhaps you are the next Dali or a Rock Star. In which case pay no attention to what I have to say.
post #20 of 22
Flashy + tacky
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

spoke with my jeweler. $695 for the hand crafted pair above in sterling silver. The stones can be changed to something more subtle, as these can be MTO.
Bespoke is an option at a higher cost.

$695? I was almost expecting $6950. laugh.gif

If I could get them in blue instead of orange, I would be willing to buy a set later. But would it cost extra? I love the look even though it is a bit flashy.
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumingde View Post

$695? I was almost expecting $6950. laugh.gif
If I could get them in blue instead of orange, I would be willing to buy a set later. But would it cost extra? I love the look even though it is a bit flashy.
There might be a slight upcharge for the cost of the stone, but definitely possible.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Thoughts on these cufflinks by my jeweler.