or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Reasons why New York Sucks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reasons why New York Sucks - Page 552

post #8266 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

In the guy's defense $400 a month from a guy who's got more money than God is pretty stingy.

#millennial

Hedge fund doesn't necessarily rich beyond one's beliefs. Especially at a HF that small(in comparison to others.)
post #8267 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


In some ways, the "Mom, go out and get me a sandwich" thing is more disturbing than the "pay for my fancy apartment and social life" thing.

(I mean, even aside from the part about it being a ruse so he could get his dad alone and shoot him . . .)

+1
post #8268 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

The most disturbing thing is she went out and got it!

nod[1].gif
post #8269 of 11480
So this is what they have been doing:


NYPD cop rides on hood of patrol car and suffers head injury after falling onto street

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/nypd-rides-hood-patrol-car-brooklyn-article-1.2066644
post #8270 of 11480
Always wear a helmet when patrol car surfing.
post #8271 of 11480
And TJ Hooker made it look so easy.
post #8272 of 11480
Piob, I just noticed you have Rashida as your avy. Nice work!
post #8273 of 11480
She mesmerizes me.
post #8274 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

So this is what they have been doing:


NYPD cop rides on hood of patrol car and suffers head injury after falling onto street

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/nypd-rides-hood-patrol-car-brooklyn-article-1.2066644

He will now enjoy a lifetime of disability pension payments.
post #8275 of 11480

Apparently there's a petition going around to get rid of DeBlasio?

edit: and another two cops just got shot in the Bronx :T


Edited by Mulan - 1/5/15 at 9:49pm
post #8276 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

Apparently there's a petition going around to get rid of DeBlasio?
edit: and another two cops just got shot in the Bronx :T


Old news. But will never happen.
post #8277 of 11480
Followup from above:

Armed robber opens fire on 2 NYPD officers, both wounded but alive, responding to Bronx burglary — manhunt launched for two suspected thugs

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nypd-officers-shot-robbery-bronx-article-1.2066938
post #8278 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

On what do you base this assumption? I think the article said it was like <$50mn hedge fund. Rule of thumb is <$200mn is treading water / barely viable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Hedge fund doesn't necessarily rich beyond one's beliefs. Especially at a HF that small(in comparison to others.)

Well, the Hedge Fund was a fairly new venture, he's had a whole lucrative career behind him. He's no 10 cent millionaire.
post #8279 of 11480
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


Well, the Hedge Fund was a fairly new venture, he's had a whole lucrative career behind him. He's no 10 cent millionaire.


Agree. Though the fund hasn't really attracted much outside investment.
But I believe his son went to Princeton. All he wanted to do was surf, go to the gym and hang. Parents gave him 3K/month. He still did nada. Hey, get a job at Starbuck's for the benefits and some extra scratch or get a real job and live a little better.

Stupidity. Gonna be in jail for pretty much the rest of his life for being lazy and entitled.

"Mom...go out and buy me a sandwich."
My mom would have been like....crackup[1].gif
post #8280 of 11480
My mom would have made me a sandwich. You're mom sounds like a bitch.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Reasons why New York Sucks