or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Reasons why New York Sucks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reasons why New York Sucks - Page 342

post #5116 of 11479
Took me an extra 1 hour to get to work this morning from road closures associated with the snow. Also almost got run off the road twice in less than a week on the westside highway. First by a car running only parking lights at night (a lime green taxi I think) and then tonight by a black Lincoln town car. ffffuuuu.gif
post #5117 of 11479

NY Tolkien nerds - I have an extra ticket to a preview of The Hobbit: DoS at the Warner's theatre. Evangeline Lilly will be there.

 

This is tonight at 6 sharp in midtown (53rd and 6th). Would prefer a fan and someone from this thread that I semi know.

 

PM me.

 

lefty

post #5118 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Wait. Aren't you Canadian?

I've been in the US for many years and I'm more American than 90% of the people born here.
post #5119 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
 

NY Tolkien nerds - I have an extra ticket to a preview of The Hobbit: DoS at the Warner's theatre. Evangeline Lilly will be there.

 

This is tonight at 6 sharp in midtown (53rd and 6th). Would prefer a fan and someone from this thread that I semi know.

 

PM me.

 

lefty

 

PM'd for my wife, who is a huge Tolkien nerd.

post #5120 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I've been in the US for many years and I'm more American than 90% of the people born here.

Go ahead and round up to 91%. I had a croissant for breakfast.
post #5121 of 11479
Did you include pics of wife, I am sure that will be a lefty factor.
post #5122 of 11479

You want to send your wife to the movies with me? 

 

lefty

post #5123 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

You want to send your wife to the movies with me? 

lefty

just quoting for post of the year possibility.


Also including "Dude, just buy your own plane (don't pay retail)" and "Charlie Sheen"
post #5124 of 11479

No good can come of this, but what the hell ... PM coming.

 

lefty

post #5125 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
 

You want to send your wife to the movies with me? 

 

lefty

 

Ah, with... :rolleyes:

 

If leftette is cool, I'm cool...

post #5126 of 11479
Fucking quote function is broke.

What was the Charlie sheen quote?
post #5127 of 11479

Yeah, with. I think the tickets are numbered.

 

leftette is in Geneva, but I promise to have the devilette home by Friday.

 

lefty

post #5128 of 11479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

 

leftette is in Geneva, but I promise to have the devilette home by Friday.

 

lefty

 

Good, we have a busy weekend.

 

edit: Alas, she won't be able to make it up there in time.  Carry on and thanks anyhow.

post #5129 of 11479

Pretty sure she looked me up and declined. Anyway, back up for grabs.

 

lefty

post #5130 of 11479
uhoh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Reasons why New York Sucks