Related Forum Threads
- Vera Pelle black lightly waxed 100% leather belt with big buckle, 95 Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:12pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Zbrand blue/gold cotton blend belt with silver double ring, free size Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:02am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Matching Metalspost #1 of 78/21/12 at 7:04pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 78/21/12 at 7:23pmpost #3 of 78/21/12 at 7:45pmQuote:
Isn't that the kind of thing you worry about before you buy a rose gold watch?post #4 of 78/21/12 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #5 of 78/21/12 at 8:26pmpost #6 of 78/21/12 at 8:34pm
OP, I would not worry too much about this. I like matching my wedding band with the watch, but IMHO taking the belt buckle into consideration takes it to a whole new level. Also, as an owner of a sophisticated timepiece you get a free pass. If anything I'd say that rose gold with high polish steel looks better than yellow gold with the same. (In general, I am not a fan of yellow gold at all.)
If in doubt, invest into pants you can wear with proper suspenders. Problem solved :)
- Matching Metals
Styleforum Top Picks
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 34 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Bomber - Dark Check - Size 4 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?