Looking to get sperry topsider and really having trouble picking a size. I am normally a 9.5. A sperry 9.5 is way to big. A 9 fit ok but is a little loose and slide a tiny bit. The 8.5 is a little tight at the toes but doesnt really slide. which should I go with?
Related Forum Threads
- Display Shoe Sunlight Damage Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:08am in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK Shoe Trees and Bags Last post on Today at 10:01 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling - St James II in Vintage Cherry - MH71 Last - 8E UK Last post on Today at 8:40 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP!! Allen Edmonds Strand, Walnut, 11.5D, Like New!! Last post on Today at 8:04 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW IN BOX HANDMADE IN ENGLAND BARKER LUXEBOURG ROSEWOOD CHELSEA BOOTS IN G FITTING SIZE... Last post on Yesterday at 1:41 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Sperry Topsiders fit?
Styleforum Top Picks
Go for the 8.5..I really like Sperrys. I feel they are incredibly comfortable :) I have about 4 pairs and they fit amazing :)
I had the same problem as you picking my first pair.. I've got really fat/wide feet. So for my first purchase, I got a 10.5.. At first it fit nicely, snug, comfy.. no pain whatsoever... but then it ended up becoming a bit loose (had them for about 10 months now). I can feel the back of my heel banging into the back wall of the shoe (not that it hurts mind you) and sometimes feels like it can come off. My next couple of purchases were 10's. Fit a bit tight for the 1st-3rd wear. But now I have no problems... comfortable, if not more than my first pair.
I suggest you go for the 8.5 it MAY seem a little uncomfortable for I'd say, at least 3 days wear.. but it'll be fine after that :)
- Sperry Topsiders fit?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 38 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 55 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 56 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...