Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Clothes and Perception Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:08pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The royal outfits - Page 4
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 6410/11/12 at 1:57pmThread Starter
That's for sure and you can see that Daniel has improve a lot from this...
But the the king always has a good look I think.Quote:post #48 of 6410/11/12 at 2:24pmpost #49 of 6410/11/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #50 of 6410/11/12 at 2:40pmpost #51 of 6410/12/12 at 12:51ampost #52 of 6410/12/12 at 12:58amQuote:
HRH the Duke of Cambridge (Prince William) is always appropriately dressed whilst on Royal duties and what he wears when not so is not relevant here. The only criticism is that he seems to have dropped the pocket square in the last few weeks. Hitherto he had a white one but this disappeared during his last overseas tour and has not reappeared.post #53 of 6410/12/12 at 2:47ampost #54 of 6410/12/12 at 4:51amThread Starterpost #55 of 6410/13/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #56 of 6410/13/12 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by GBR
HRH the Duke of Cambridge (Prince William) is always appropriately dressed whilst on Royal duties and what he wears when not so is not relevant here. The only criticism is that he seems to have dropped the pocket square in the last few weeks. Hitherto he had a white one but this disappeared during his last overseas tour and has not reappeared.
Like his grandpa, young William seems rather prone to embarrassing neo-colonialism, however... and what's worse, whilst he's lording it over the natives, he's wearing a shirt and tie with no jacket! Tut, tut...post #57 of 6410/13/12 at 1:46pmpost #58 of 6410/13/12 at 6:44pmQuote:
"The sun never sets on the British Empire."post #59 of 6410/14/12 at 7:50amQuote:
I think he's nailed the fit. I'm with you on the button stance and lapels, however.
- The royal outfits
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 28 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 31 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 31 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 32 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 47 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 53 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 53 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...