or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread - Page 60

post #886 of 7788
Jet, get burgundy since I think you mentioned you got the gyakusou tights.

I feel weird now because I've been pretty much wearing my black/white flyknits like how Kanye is in those pics and I still want to get another back up pair, if not the white/black ones :\

In other news, I got an e-mail from Nike saying my black suede/white sole SFB Chukkas should be done within the next week. Will post pics when they arrive, and if it fits, maybe with my white NSW M-65 nod[1].gif
post #887 of 7788
Toasty, how can you not find running shorts under $100. Go to the Nike website, 90% of the shorts on there(maybe even 100%) are under $100.
post #888 of 7788
Just basing it on what I saw at the Nikestore in downtown. I want the nice ones with the light reflecting fabric with a nicer cut.

I want to bum out in Nike/Gyakusou shorts with tights (simple black/gray) and a long knit or outerwear with some Nike running shoes. Ultimate comfort and 100% hype when strolling the city.
post #889 of 7788
Man toasty I hope you have better sense than to be walking around the city in running shorts. I can see what you have in mind, snake posted a fit last year with shorts and fair isle leggings or long socks and a Geller bomber, but I think it would be much better with actual nice shorts rather than a running pair. But if you insist check out the Nike Phenom 11" shorts.
post #890 of 7788
Running shorts around the city will be just fine. It's SF
post #891 of 7788
Bought flyknit trainers in my normal size as every time I size down on things they end up being too small. Hoping they actually fit.
post #892 of 7788
...and they do. thank god I didn't size down. 1/2 size down would have been way uncomfortable for my feet.
post #893 of 7788
Thread Starter 
Nike heard your request Jet.

Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Premium VNTG | 12 Upcoming Colorways
723qxj.jpg
post #894 of 7788

Any one know how LunarGlide 4's are, size wise? I am a 10 in Lunar Montreal's (which apparently are .5 small) and 9.5 in Asics and Adidas Marathon 10's. Should I go for a 9.5 in the LunarGlides?

post #895 of 7788
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post

Any one know how LunarGlide 4's are, size wise? I am a 10 in Lunar Montreal's (which apparently are .5 small) and 9.5 in Asics and Adidas Marathon 10's. Should I go for a 9.5 in the LunarGlides?

My LunarGlide is the same size as my Nike LunarTR1 and Zoom HyperEnforcer, which is 10.5. I'm also a 10.5 in John Varvatos Converse, and New Balance, if that helps.
post #896 of 7788
Hey RFX

Did Nike may any other colorways aside from the yellow and green?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nike-lunarglide-4-524977007-1

Going to pickup a 4 during the holidays


Hmm. I wonder if should get some iD'd
post #897 of 7788
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post

Jet, get burgundy since I think you mentioned you got the gyakusou tights.
I feel weird now because I've been pretty much wearing my black/white flyknits like how Kanye is in those pics and I still want to get another back up pair, if not the white/black ones :\
In other news, I got an e-mail from Nike saying my black suede/white sole SFB Chukkas should be done within the next week. Will post pics when they arrive, and if it fits, maybe with my white NSW M-65 nod[1].gif

I'm in the same boat. I bought the black/white version the day they went up on nike.com and have been living in them, but I hate owning two of the same thing. Trying to decide between another black/white pair or the white ones.
post #898 of 7788
Are people really paying nearly as much for these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261126387682&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

makes me want to go and pick every last pair in stock and flip them for profit. (though that is a very asshole ish thing)
post #899 of 7788
^ those are HTMs. i doubt there are any in stock anywhere.
post #900 of 7788
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Just basing it on what I saw at the Nikestore in downtown. I want the nice ones with the light reflecting fabric with a nicer cut.
I want to bum out in Nike/Gyakusou shorts with tights (simple black/gray) and a long knit or outerwear with some Nike running shoes. Ultimate comfort and 100% hype when strolling the city.

This sounds like a terribly awkward fit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread