Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 521
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7802 of 97799/2/14 at 1:37pmpost #7803 of 97799/2/14 at 1:38pmpost #7804 of 97799/2/14 at 1:48pmpost #7805 of 97799/2/14 at 4:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Spaghettimatt
Anyone know how Nike Court Classics fit compared to Adidas Lavers and Stan Smiths?
Debating picking up a pair of these: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/court-tennis-classic-by-fragment-shoe/pid-10184503/pgid-10248042
I take a UK10/US11 in most Puma, Adidas and Nike styles, including Stan Smiths, and I took a UK10/US11 in the Nike Court Classics and they fit perfectly. If I'd sized down they would have been too short and if I'd sized up, they would have been too long. Width is fine, too.
Leather quality is nice and they look and feel good.
My only complaint is with the laces - they're a bit flat (which I generally like, in this style) but they're very thin (in terms of their flatness) and have been treated with something like wax so they don't tie such a good bow. I'm going to take the laces out and wash them to see if that softens them up. Otherwise, I must just swap in some other white, flat, cotton laces.
END Clothing still has quite a few sizes in stock if the Nike store is out of stock in your size.post #7806 of 97799/2/14 at 5:29pmpost #7807 of 97799/2/14 at 5:40pmpost #7808 of 97799/2/14 at 6:29pmpost #7809 of 97799/2/14 at 6:52pmpost #7810 of 97799/2/14 at 7:10pmpost #7811 of 97799/2/14 at 9:34pmpost #7812 of 97799/3/14 at 1:07ampost #7813 of 97799/3/14 at 1:13ampost #7814 of 97799/3/14 at 10:01am
that's my neighborhood. haha. looks like it was during the West Indian Day parade. you can tell by the random female bystanders in costume:
you'll notice "flatbush" and "caton" on the wall behind, and the key food you can see across the street from her in other angles is where I buy groceries sometimes. the guys in the vid are obviously stupid, but damn that's a lot of balls to go stepping on dudes' Jordans around there.post #7815 of 97799/3/14 at 10:09amThread Starter
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 16 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 20 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...