also *ahem* check out my new sig, guys
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 479post #7171 of 93176/5/14 at 6:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7172 of 93176/5/14 at 6:46pmpost #7173 of 93176/6/14 at 9:23ampost #7174 of 93176/6/14 at 3:18pmpost #7175 of 93176/6/14 at 4:13pmThread Starterpost #7176 of 93176/6/14 at 4:16pmpost #7177 of 93176/6/14 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #7178 of 93176/6/14 at 8:05pmpost #7179 of 93176/6/14 at 8:09pmpost #7180 of 93176/6/14 at 8:16pm
Since the military has left me disabled, I find I can't wear my Jordans for too long until I need to lay down.
These flyknits/lunargrands are a God send. Very low impact on my knees. They have become my go to shoe.
Found the "Sprite" looking one at my Lukes Locker for $50 and the MC's for $120.
Unlike my Jordans where I may get a second look from a kid, I get seconds looks from kids to adults in my Trainers and Racers. Wore the MC's to meet with Houston's Mayor and she loved them.
Time to get on the Chukka band wagon.
I love those new Kobes, not a fan of retail.post #7181 of 93176/6/14 at 10:23pmpost #7182 of 93176/7/14 at 12:15am
Happily got Lance mountains in black on nike store today.
P.S. Is there any kind guy, who lives/works or just approach any Nike outlet daily and would pick up multicolor trainers in size 11 for me? We can talk details via PM. I am located in Europe, that's why I can't make a phone order or something like this. But I also have shipping address in the States so shipping won't be a problem. Please PM me if you could do that for me.post #7183 of 93176/7/14 at 1:21pmThread Starterpost #7184 of 93176/7/14 at 1:23pmThread Starter
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › One of these things is not like the other 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...