Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 449
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6722 of 97794/21/14 at 3:24pmQuote:I know, Nil. Id post that SI cover of the kid getting killed for his pair in 88 or so but I'm on mobile.Originally Posted by Nil
Kids have been getting stuck up for their J's since there have been J's. That's nothing new. The only thing that's different these days is those giant, retarded lines of people camping out for shoes. Only a few years ago you could scoop up limited releases for days afterwords at stores. Now if you're 5 seconds late online, they're sold out.
But now it's at a new height. You have kids bringing in stuff to sell and trade that are worth in the 5 digit range. That's lunch meat to the bad guys.
Sneakers were never worth that much in my days. They are now the modern day Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies.
It got ugly a year or two ago. Buying anything is comically difficult now. With that said I've taken advantage of the bubble and sold the 15 pairs I bought last year. I only have one left to unload.Quote:West Hollywood...the west side is the affluent side of LA though. It's not like it's Slauson or anything.
Unless it was hood back in the day.post #6723 of 97794/21/14 at 3:48pmpost #6724 of 97794/21/14 at 3:58pmpost #6725 of 97794/21/14 at 3:59pmpost #6726 of 97794/21/14 at 4:34pmpost #6727 of 97794/21/14 at 4:59pmpost #6728 of 97794/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #6729 of 97794/21/14 at 5:12pmpost #6730 of 97794/21/14 at 5:17pmpost #6731 of 97794/21/14 at 5:52pmpost #6732 of 97794/21/14 at 6:19pmQuote:No mods are supposed to be worn sockless. The Flyknit Frees came with socks too.
I take a 9 in most Nikes and I go with 10.5 in Frees and Flyknits because I wear thicker socks to run. 10 would've been ok for leisure wears and thinner socks.post #6733 of 97794/22/14 at 6:09amQuote:Originally Posted by thenewjs
Didn't know my posts were being graded.
On the other hand, whats the deal the Tech Fleece Shorts and shirts? Can they be found anywhere. Pops copped some while in NY and didn't bother to tell me. #asshole
If you're in Houston, Lukes Locker (West Gray) has Flyknit trainers for 49.99.
tech shirts are at End now in grey and blue.post #6734 of 97794/22/14 at 6:12am
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 50 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › OTR 3-Piece with a Lapelled Vest? 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...