Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 449
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6722 of 91474/21/14 at 3:24pmQuote:I know, Nil. Id post that SI cover of the kid getting killed for his pair in 88 or so but I'm on mobile.Originally Posted by Nil
Kids have been getting stuck up for their J's since there have been J's. That's nothing new. The only thing that's different these days is those giant, retarded lines of people camping out for shoes. Only a few years ago you could scoop up limited releases for days afterwords at stores. Now if you're 5 seconds late online, they're sold out.
But now it's at a new height. You have kids bringing in stuff to sell and trade that are worth in the 5 digit range. That's lunch meat to the bad guys.
Sneakers were never worth that much in my days. They are now the modern day Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies.
It got ugly a year or two ago. Buying anything is comically difficult now. With that said I've taken advantage of the bubble and sold the 15 pairs I bought last year. I only have one left to unload.Quote:West Hollywood...the west side is the affluent side of LA though. It's not like it's Slauson or anything.
Unless it was hood back in the day.post #6723 of 91474/21/14 at 3:48pmpost #6724 of 91474/21/14 at 3:58pmpost #6725 of 91474/21/14 at 3:59pmpost #6726 of 91474/21/14 at 4:34pmpost #6727 of 91474/21/14 at 4:59pmpost #6728 of 91474/21/14 at 5:08pmpost #6729 of 91474/21/14 at 5:12pmpost #6730 of 91474/21/14 at 5:17pmpost #6731 of 91474/21/14 at 5:52pmpost #6732 of 91474/21/14 at 6:19pmQuote:No mods are supposed to be worn sockless. The Flyknit Frees came with socks too.
I take a 9 in most Nikes and I go with 10.5 in Frees and Flyknits because I wear thicker socks to run. 10 would've been ok for leisure wears and thinner socks.post #6733 of 91474/22/14 at 6:09amQuote:Originally Posted by thenewjs
Didn't know my posts were being graded.
On the other hand, whats the deal the Tech Fleece Shorts and shirts? Can they be found anywhere. Pops copped some while in NY and didn't bother to tell me. #asshole
If you're in Houston, Lukes Locker (West Gray) has Flyknit trainers for 49.99.
tech shirts are at End now in grey and blue.post #6734 of 91474/22/14 at 6:12am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Jaipur 48 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Surat 54 seconds ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Cuttack 1 minute ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In India 1 minute ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Ahmedabad 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Noida 2 minutes ago
- › **જય શનિ** +91-9829619725 hOw To LeArN BlaCk MaGiC In Chandigarh 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan