or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread - Page 434

post #6496 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Syllabus View Post


Difference is with sneakers, unlike computers, you have the option of an ethical choice don't you? But you already knew that, didn't you? Back on track; can anybody tell me why people blindly follow this brand?

Can you tell us why you care so much? 

I like things that look good and are comfortable to wear, many Nike products fit this bill, thus, I like Nike. I don't "blindly follow" them but they make products that I like. There's your answer from me and there's nothing further to add.

post #6497 of 8415
or we can all collectively ignore the dude and let him get his kicks elsewhere.
post #6498 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Can you tell us why you care so much? 
I like things that look good and are comfortable to wear, many Nike products fit this bill, thus, I like Nike. I don't "blindly follow" them but they make products that I like. There's your answer from me and there's nothing further to add.

If I'm going to spend my hard earned cash, I want to know I'm getting value for money, not just chucking it at some soulless fat corporates because it's a brand I like. Theres also an ethical, moral and suss point to it all, isn't there? If not, why do old deadstock Nike (made in USA ) Adidas and puma (made in Germany) go for ridiculous amounts on eBay ?
post #6499 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

or we can all collectively ignore the dude and let him get his kicks elsewhere.

My kicks come from Bolton.
post #6500 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Nike x APC air max



so before the thread derail what do people think about these?

I dig 'em but I feel like i'll have to see them on my feet.
post #6501 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

or we can all collectively ignore the dude and let him get his kicks elsewhere.


At least stop quoting him.
post #6502 of 8415

Yeah. Blocked, flagged/reported and ignored.

 

I dunno about those APC's, I'm just genuinely not a fan of the APC brand although their Nike collabs are usually pretty good. I feel like the AM's would be better with a different sole, like a yellow or something (is that a gum sole on the one above?). They just seem a little too clean.

post #6503 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Yeah. Blocked, flagged/reported and ignored.

I dunno about those APC's, I'm just genuinely not a fan of the APC brand although their Nike collabs are usually pretty good. I feel like the AM's would be better with a different sole, like a yellow or something (is that a gum sole on the one above?). They just seem a little too clean.

He asked for opinions, I gave mine. This is a forum isn't it? Or is it North Korea? I'm a fan of apc, but not on this collab
post #6504 of 8415
The Syllabus has now been restricted from this thread, which means he can't read or post here.

Carry on.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #6505 of 8415

I still can't figure out if the APCs are black/blue or blue/blue. I like the simplicity and gum sole.

post #6506 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

I still can't figure out if the APCs are black/blue or blue/blue. I like the simplicity and gum sole.

Not sure which I would prefer but I really like the gum sole/white midsole on the AM profile.
post #6507 of 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

The Syllabus has now been restricted from this thread, which means he can't read or post here.

Carry on.

Cheers,

Fok.

Thanks! That Apple argument had him shook. How much is the APC Air Max markup though?
post #6508 of 8415

Shape of that APC Air Max is so bad.

post #6509 of 8415
^ It's just the regular Air Max 1 silhouette isn't it? I like it ok. They release tomorrow for $120

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/04/01/apc-nike-air-max-1-spring-2014/
Edited by ChetB - 4/2/14 at 2:10pm
post #6510 of 8415

Has anyone seen this jacket for <$200 anywhere? Thanks in advance!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread