Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 425
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 92433/15/14 at 5:09ampost #6363 of 92433/15/14 at 5:10ampost #6364 of 92433/15/14 at 5:15amQuote:
Yeah, the system was still flawed for me as far as server timeouts went but I was still able to get through in a few minutes. Definitely better than staying up a full hour like I used to.
Anyway, back to sleep. Hope you guys are having a great morning.post #6365 of 92433/15/14 at 5:54amQuote:This was the only time I did not get the spinning wheel since NDC adapted to that system a year or so ago. Took me like 5 mins to check out too, lol. Tried using his credit card info 4-5 times, didn't take so I used my own at the end.
Hopefully it'll still be like this when May rolls around. I'm sleeping 'til then.
Enjoy your zzz, man. Almost time to cop some breakfast for me.post #6366 of 92433/15/14 at 8:44ampost #6367 of 92433/15/14 at 10:53pmpost #6368 of 92433/16/14 at 12:03pm
Has anybody hear got some EM Air Max's?
I'm looking for some AM1's to thrash this spring/summer once the snow melts as some everyday kicks. I found some of the infrared-ish EM's from last year in my size for like $90. How noticeable is the mesh on them when they're on feet and does the mesh just make them look like shit when they're dirty? Or do they do a better job repelling it?
Oh and if anybody has any links for some good AM1's, preferably on sale. let me know.
thankspost #6369 of 92433/16/14 at 11:56pmpost #6370 of 92433/17/14 at 12:13ampost #6371 of 92433/17/14 at 8:49ampost #6372 of 92433/17/14 at 8:53ampost #6373 of 92433/17/14 at 10:54ampost #6374 of 92433/17/14 at 3:17pmpost #6375 of 92433/17/14 at 3:32pmQuote:
Probably why - We rarely get anything decent here but when we do nobody really knows about it so they sit around forever. I remember buying a few pairs of the Laney 5's a few months ago from some friends back home, it was about a week after they released. Same as the Oreo's - although I didn't buy them but they were sitting on shelves the following weekend at finish line.
I forgot to mention I had a $30 cash voucher. It was $59.99 so after the $30 voucher it came out at around $31 with tax.
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Copa America Playoff Semi Final>Chile vs Peru Live Stream 3 minutes ago
- › ESPN TODAY===Peru vs Chile Live 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LIVE=Peru Vs Chile Live 4 minutes ago
- › Trussardi 1911 Camo Tote Bag Shopper 4 minutes ago
- › Peru Vs Chile Live 4 minutes ago
- › USA FOOTBALL>>>Watch Chile vs Peru live 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...