Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 425
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 93563/15/14 at 5:09ampost #6363 of 93563/15/14 at 5:10ampost #6364 of 93563/15/14 at 5:15amQuote:
Yeah, the system was still flawed for me as far as server timeouts went but I was still able to get through in a few minutes. Definitely better than staying up a full hour like I used to.
Anyway, back to sleep. Hope you guys are having a great morning.post #6365 of 93563/15/14 at 5:54amQuote:This was the only time I did not get the spinning wheel since NDC adapted to that system a year or so ago. Took me like 5 mins to check out too, lol. Tried using his credit card info 4-5 times, didn't take so I used my own at the end.
Hopefully it'll still be like this when May rolls around. I'm sleeping 'til then.
Enjoy your zzz, man. Almost time to cop some breakfast for me.post #6366 of 93563/15/14 at 8:44ampost #6367 of 93563/15/14 at 10:53pmpost #6368 of 93563/16/14 at 12:03pm
Has anybody hear got some EM Air Max's?
I'm looking for some AM1's to thrash this spring/summer once the snow melts as some everyday kicks. I found some of the infrared-ish EM's from last year in my size for like $90. How noticeable is the mesh on them when they're on feet and does the mesh just make them look like shit when they're dirty? Or do they do a better job repelling it?
Oh and if anybody has any links for some good AM1's, preferably on sale. let me know.
thankspost #6369 of 93563/16/14 at 11:56pmpost #6370 of 93563/17/14 at 12:13ampost #6371 of 93563/17/14 at 8:49ampost #6372 of 93563/17/14 at 8:53ampost #6373 of 93563/17/14 at 10:54ampost #6374 of 93563/17/14 at 3:17pmpost #6375 of 93563/17/14 at 3:32pmQuote:
Probably why - We rarely get anything decent here but when we do nobody really knows about it so they sit around forever. I remember buying a few pairs of the Laney 5's a few months ago from some friends back home, it was about a week after they released. Same as the Oreo's - although I didn't buy them but they were sitting on shelves the following weekend at finish line.
I forgot to mention I had a $30 cash voucher. It was $59.99 so after the $30 voucher it came out at around $31 with tax.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › things that are making you happy 21 seconds ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 25 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015