Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 425
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 90383/15/14 at 5:09ampost #6363 of 90383/15/14 at 5:10ampost #6364 of 90383/15/14 at 5:15amQuote:
Yeah, the system was still flawed for me as far as server timeouts went but I was still able to get through in a few minutes. Definitely better than staying up a full hour like I used to.
Anyway, back to sleep. Hope you guys are having a great morning.post #6365 of 90383/15/14 at 5:54amQuote:This was the only time I did not get the spinning wheel since NDC adapted to that system a year or so ago. Took me like 5 mins to check out too, lol. Tried using his credit card info 4-5 times, didn't take so I used my own at the end.
Hopefully it'll still be like this when May rolls around. I'm sleeping 'til then.
Enjoy your zzz, man. Almost time to cop some breakfast for me.post #6366 of 90383/15/14 at 8:44ampost #6367 of 90383/15/14 at 10:53pmpost #6368 of 90383/16/14 at 12:03pm
Has anybody hear got some EM Air Max's?
I'm looking for some AM1's to thrash this spring/summer once the snow melts as some everyday kicks. I found some of the infrared-ish EM's from last year in my size for like $90. How noticeable is the mesh on them when they're on feet and does the mesh just make them look like shit when they're dirty? Or do they do a better job repelling it?
Oh and if anybody has any links for some good AM1's, preferably on sale. let me know.
thankspost #6369 of 90383/16/14 at 11:56pmpost #6370 of 90383/17/14 at 12:13ampost #6371 of 90383/17/14 at 8:49ampost #6372 of 90383/17/14 at 8:53ampost #6373 of 90383/17/14 at 10:54ampost #6374 of 90383/17/14 at 3:17pmpost #6375 of 90383/17/14 at 3:32pmQuote:
Probably why - We rarely get anything decent here but when we do nobody really knows about it so they sit around forever. I remember buying a few pairs of the Laney 5's a few months ago from some friends back home, it was about a week after they released. Same as the Oreo's - although I didn't buy them but they were sitting on shelves the following weekend at finish line.
I forgot to mention I had a $30 cash voucher. It was $59.99 so after the $30 voucher it came out at around $31 with tax.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 32 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 32 minutes ago
- › What dress pants can I wear with these sport coats I am considering 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...