Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 425post #6362 of 101953/15/14 at 5:09ampost #6363 of 101953/15/14 at 5:10ampost #6364 of 101953/15/14 at 5:15amQuote:
Yeah, the system was still flawed for me as far as server timeouts went but I was still able to get through in a few minutes. Definitely better than staying up a full hour like I used to.
Anyway, back to sleep. Hope you guys are having a great morning.post #6365 of 101953/15/14 at 5:54amQuote:This was the only time I did not get the spinning wheel since NDC adapted to that system a year or so ago. Took me like 5 mins to check out too, lol. Tried using his credit card info 4-5 times, didn't take so I used my own at the end.
Hopefully it'll still be like this when May rolls around. I'm sleeping 'til then.
Enjoy your zzz, man. Almost time to cop some breakfast for me.post #6366 of 101953/15/14 at 8:44ampost #6367 of 101953/15/14 at 10:53pmpost #6368 of 101953/16/14 at 12:03pm
Has anybody hear got some EM Air Max's?
I'm looking for some AM1's to thrash this spring/summer once the snow melts as some everyday kicks. I found some of the infrared-ish EM's from last year in my size for like $90. How noticeable is the mesh on them when they're on feet and does the mesh just make them look like shit when they're dirty? Or do they do a better job repelling it?
Oh and if anybody has any links for some good AM1's, preferably on sale. let me know.
thankspost #6369 of 101953/16/14 at 11:56pmpost #6370 of 101953/17/14 at 12:13ampost #6371 of 101953/17/14 at 8:49ampost #6372 of 101953/17/14 at 8:53ampost #6373 of 101953/17/14 at 10:54ampost #6374 of 101953/17/14 at 3:17pmpost #6375 of 101953/17/14 at 3:32pmQuote:
Probably why - We rarely get anything decent here but when we do nobody really knows about it so they sit around forever. I remember buying a few pairs of the Laney 5's a few months ago from some friends back home, it was about a week after they released. Same as the Oreo's - although I didn't buy them but they were sitting on shelves the following weekend at finish line.
I forgot to mention I had a $30 cash voucher. It was $59.99 so after the $30 voucher it came out at around $31 with tax.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Japanese Leather Goods/Accessories 41 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding