Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NIKE Thread - Page 425post #6362 of 108463/15/14 at 5:09ampost #6363 of 108463/15/14 at 5:10ampost #6364 of 108463/15/14 at 5:15amQuote:
Yeah, the system was still flawed for me as far as server timeouts went but I was still able to get through in a few minutes. Definitely better than staying up a full hour like I used to.
Anyway, back to sleep. Hope you guys are having a great morning.post #6365 of 108463/15/14 at 5:54amQuote:This was the only time I did not get the spinning wheel since NDC adapted to that system a year or so ago. Took me like 5 mins to check out too, lol. Tried using his credit card info 4-5 times, didn't take so I used my own at the end.
Hopefully it'll still be like this when May rolls around. I'm sleeping 'til then.
Enjoy your zzz, man. Almost time to cop some breakfast for me.post #6366 of 108463/15/14 at 8:44ampost #6367 of 108463/15/14 at 10:53pmpost #6368 of 108463/16/14 at 12:03pm
Has anybody hear got some EM Air Max's?
I'm looking for some AM1's to thrash this spring/summer once the snow melts as some everyday kicks. I found some of the infrared-ish EM's from last year in my size for like $90. How noticeable is the mesh on them when they're on feet and does the mesh just make them look like shit when they're dirty? Or do they do a better job repelling it?
Oh and if anybody has any links for some good AM1's, preferably on sale. let me know.
thankspost #6369 of 108463/16/14 at 11:56pmpost #6370 of 108463/17/14 at 12:13ampost #6371 of 108463/17/14 at 8:49ampost #6372 of 108463/17/14 at 8:53ampost #6373 of 108463/17/14 at 10:54ampost #6374 of 108463/17/14 at 3:17pmpost #6375 of 108463/17/14 at 3:32pmQuote:
Probably why - We rarely get anything decent here but when we do nobody really knows about it so they sit around forever. I remember buying a few pairs of the Laney 5's a few months ago from some friends back home, it was about a week after they released. Same as the Oreo's - although I didn't buy them but they were sitting on shelves the following weekend at finish line.
I forgot to mention I had a $30 cash voucher. It was $59.99 so after the $30 voucher it came out at around $31 with tax.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › SCHOTT Rancher Shearling Coat 42 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vtg BERMANS Shearling Coat 46R 6 minutes ago
- › RL Polo Heavy Cardigan Shawl Sweater MEDIUM 8 minutes ago
- › FAT and Need a new pair of Shorts? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › The COOLEST Thing on The Internet 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...