Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 424
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6347 of 93283/14/14 at 3:19pmpost #6348 of 93283/14/14 at 3:23pmpost #6349 of 93283/14/14 at 3:29pmpost #6350 of 93283/14/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
Haha, yeah, those are ridiculous. The other models are pretty tame, though. Personally not into the bulbous AF1 silhouette, though the sleeker Downtowns are ok.
Edited by ChetB - 3/14/14 at 3:54pmpost #6351 of 93283/14/14 at 3:48pmpost #6352 of 93283/14/14 at 4:25pmThread StarterQuote:Nike’s design ethos around natural motion comes to life in the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR. The athlete’s natural-born movement is unleashed in this shoe, the lightest Nike men’s training shoe in history (6.5 ounces, men's size 10) and designed for high-intensity training.
Leveraging biomechnical research and innovative manufacturing, the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR is the first Nike Flyknit offering that combines three of Nike’s most revolutionary innovations: Flyknit, Lunarlon and Nike Free.
The Nike Free Hyperfeel TR’s lightweight upper acts like a second skin for the athlete’s foot, providing ultralight, training-specific support with a contoured fit. Flyknit technology seamlessly integrates areas of breathability, stretch and support where they’re needed most. For example, with this technology, designers can incorporate tighter zones in precise locations where athletes require increased support.
The upper features Nike dynamic Flywire. The shoe’s drop-in Nike Lunarlon insole delivers soft, responsive cushioning. A thin web rubber outsole provides traction and durability for both indoor and outdoor wear, while retaining Nike Free’s famous flexibility.
Like other members of the Nike Free family, the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR delivers a lower profile, allowing the foot to get closer to the ground and closer to a natural stance. This helps the wearer maintain balance and proper form when doing squats or lifting weights.post #6353 of 93283/14/14 at 4:32pmpost #6354 of 93283/14/14 at 4:39pmThread Starterpost #6355 of 93283/14/14 at 4:49pmpost #6356 of 93283/14/14 at 4:52pmpost #6357 of 93283/14/14 at 5:06pmpost #6358 of 93283/14/14 at 5:43pmpost #6359 of 93283/14/14 at 7:12pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1004 Active Users (181 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 29 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 33 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 35 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...