Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 424
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6347 of 97793/14/14 at 3:19pmpost #6348 of 97793/14/14 at 3:23pmpost #6349 of 97793/14/14 at 3:29pmpost #6350 of 97793/14/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
Haha, yeah, those are ridiculous. The other models are pretty tame, though. Personally not into the bulbous AF1 silhouette, though the sleeker Downtowns are ok.
Edited by ChetB - 3/14/14 at 3:54pmpost #6351 of 97793/14/14 at 3:48pmpost #6352 of 97793/14/14 at 4:25pmThread StarterQuote:Nike’s design ethos around natural motion comes to life in the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR. The athlete’s natural-born movement is unleashed in this shoe, the lightest Nike men’s training shoe in history (6.5 ounces, men's size 10) and designed for high-intensity training.
Leveraging biomechnical research and innovative manufacturing, the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR is the first Nike Flyknit offering that combines three of Nike’s most revolutionary innovations: Flyknit, Lunarlon and Nike Free.
The Nike Free Hyperfeel TR’s lightweight upper acts like a second skin for the athlete’s foot, providing ultralight, training-specific support with a contoured fit. Flyknit technology seamlessly integrates areas of breathability, stretch and support where they’re needed most. For example, with this technology, designers can incorporate tighter zones in precise locations where athletes require increased support.
The upper features Nike dynamic Flywire. The shoe’s drop-in Nike Lunarlon insole delivers soft, responsive cushioning. A thin web rubber outsole provides traction and durability for both indoor and outdoor wear, while retaining Nike Free’s famous flexibility.
Like other members of the Nike Free family, the Nike Free Hyperfeel TR delivers a lower profile, allowing the foot to get closer to the ground and closer to a natural stance. This helps the wearer maintain balance and proper form when doing squats or lifting weights.post #6353 of 97793/14/14 at 4:32pmpost #6354 of 97793/14/14 at 4:39pmThread Starterpost #6355 of 97793/14/14 at 4:49pmpost #6356 of 97793/14/14 at 4:52pmpost #6357 of 97793/14/14 at 5:06pmpost #6358 of 97793/14/14 at 5:43pmpost #6359 of 97793/14/14 at 7:12pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1605 Active Users (407 Members and 1198 Guests)
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 32 seconds ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 44 seconds ago
- › Zonkey Boot GMTO interest check 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...