or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread - Page 402

post #6016 of 8412
Some of the EU dealers still have them as well.
post #6017 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by smdbitchh View Post
 

Do they make the Nike blazer mid in all white?

 

Or white with red check? navy? Was interested in the APC nike collaboration but they seem to be sold out and not sure I want to pay a premium just because of the apc name

 

thanks

bump. 

post #6018 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetB View Post

Just saw there was a surprise restock of the Jordan 5s an hour ago. Looks like they just barely sold out.

BgrYf3qIgAAntIe.jpg:large
Sizes were scattered. I got the alert at 5AM and tried to add a size 10 to my cart. Got the spinning wheel for 5 mins and out of stock message. Was trying to pick up for yet another friend. Lol.
post #6019 of 8412

@ChasingBobby or anyone else that has seen some of the Flyknit Lunar 1's in their outlet for $50.  Can you let me know which location you have seen these?  The outlet near me had some different colorways but they were $90.  Thanks in advance.

post #6020 of 8412

New to SF, but wanted to share my latest cop with everyone.

 

Woke up at 3am two weeks ago for the Kobe 9 Masterpiece launch from NDC. Needed a new pair of basketball shoes since my Kobe 8s were tearing up my feet (I think I sized wrong, didn't take the extra padding from the Elite socks into account). Once I heard Nike was coming out with a Flyknit basketball shoe, I was going to be all over it.

 

Took about an hour and a half to get my order submitted but fortunately I got through. Ordered a half size up from my regular shoe size to account for the socks.

 

Received them last week Tuesday. Haven't gotten to test them out on the court yet, but a walk/run around town has me thinking half size up was a good call.

 

 

post #6021 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawedust View Post

New to SF, but wanted to share my latest cop with everyone.

Woke up at 3am two weeks ago for the Kobe 9 Masterpiece launch from NDC. Needed a new pair of basketball shoes since my Kobe 8s were tearing up my feet (I think I sized wrong, didn't take the extra padding from the Elite socks into account). Once I heard Nike was coming out with a Flyknit basketball shoe, I was going to be all over it.

Took about an hour and a half to get my order submitted but fortunately I got through. Ordered a half size up from my regular shoe size to account for the socks.

Received them last week Tuesday. Haven't gotten to test them out on the court yet, but a walk/run around town has me thinking half size up was a good call.














Looks great. That is the only pair I wanted to get this year. Awesome you were lucky enough to get a pair.
post #6022 of 8412
These are Prestos right? new ones coming out in SS14 look cool. nice and sleek

nike-air-presto-spring-2014-06-570x379.jpg

nike-air-presto-spring-2014-01.jpg


^Nice Kobe's up there. I think when the flyknit Kobe 9 have a general release I will pickup a pair and throw away my Kobe 4 and 6 (may keep the 4's since they were supposedly the best grip on court...but too small =\)

2013060612492616557.jpg

Nike-Kobe-VI.jpg

Bought the 6's at the outlet since the 4's numbed my foot after half a dozen games, but 6's ended up too big so never got to wear them much lol...

I've talked to other players and they like their shoes snug. The Kobe 4 were snug on me but I get numbing sensation after awhile...so that is too tight? The 6's were too long and I can take them off after playing without unlacing.

Kobe 9 I think I'm just going to try them on in-store.
post #6023 of 8412
those masterpieces look great.
post #6024 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post


Looks great. That is the only pair I wanted to get this year. Awesome you were lucky enough to get a pair.

 

Thanks, it was an experience in itself. I don't usually go for the NDC releases (last one I tried before this one was the AJ1 Breds, and failed) but this one I wanted real bad. Took ten seconds from TLO drop to putting the item in my cart. Gaming skills came in pretty handy, haha.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post


^Nice Kobe's up there. I think when the flyknit Kobe 9 have a general release I will pickup a pair and throw away my Kobe 4 and 6 (may keep the 4's since they were supposedly the best grip on court...but too small =\)

2013060612492616557.jpg

Nike-Kobe-VI.jpg

Bought the 6's at the outlet since the 4's numbed my foot after half a dozen games, but 6's ended up too big so never got to wear them much lol...

I've talked to other players and they like their shoes snug. The Kobe 4 were snug on me but I get numbing sensation after awhile...so that is too tight? The 6's were too long and I can take them off after playing without unlacing.

Kobe 9 I think I'm just going to try them on in-store.

 

Thanks, appreciate it.

 

I know that feeling, I got the same feeling with my 8s. I think they might have been too tight. That, or the toe box on the Kobes are too narrow for my feet. I tried on the Venomenons (with their enormous round toe box) in my normal size 8 and those were just fine, so maybe it's the narrow toe box on the Kobes that were killing my feet. Black toe isn't fun at all.

 

If I had to discuss sizing on the 9s I'd say go with your Flyknit size. FWIW I have Lunars in 8.5 and these fit pretty much the same as those. I got Racers in 8 and they're fine for barefoot/thin socks but too small to wear with Elite socks.

post #6025 of 8412
ugh waited too long to sell my black/red XIs and my shoe palace receipt from March '13 has almost completely faded

will buyers think I'm trying to scam them? frown.gif
post #6026 of 8412
Was disappoint that the three Nike outlets in my area, none were running $49.97 FK1Ls w/ the -30%. Best was an 89.97-30%=62.

Still almost $40 off after taxes, but I was bent on a $35 pair.
post #6027 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

ugh waited too long to sell my black/red XIs and my shoe palace receipt from March '13 has almost completely faded

will buyers think I'm trying to scam them? frown.gif
Are they buying the shoes or the receipt
post #6028 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Was disappoint that the three Nike outlets in my area, none were running $49.97 FK1Ls w/ the -30%. Best was an 89.97-30%=62.

Still almost $40 off after taxes, but I was bent on a $35 pair.

Yea mine as well. I called a few of the larger stores like one in NYC and Vegas just hoping to find it but all were $90. I would still be interested at $50 though if we can find out what store these were at. The guy at my outlet said that each store periodically gets "house" money they can add to styles that have been in store for awhile to deeper discount them so they can get them out of stock and he figured that was the deal with a store having them at $50.
post #6029 of 8412
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Was disappoint that the three Nike outlets in my area, none were running $49.97 FK1Ls w/ the -30%. Best was an 89.97-30%=62.

Still almost $40 off after taxes, but I was bent on a $35 pair.
Which 3 outlets? Deets pls.
post #6030 of 8412
gray flyknit chukkas at Nordstroms:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-sneaker-men/3705082?origin=related-3705082-null-1-1-FTR-RR&BaseUrl=Heartbreakers+Club&PageCategoryId=BR

They'll match ANY competitor coupons, so if you can find anywhere that will give you % off your order, they'll match! just chat with them
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread