I have just forward this to my friend. He wants it very much.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 5post #62 of 111018/26/12 at 9:05ampost #63 of 111018/26/12 at 12:12pm
Very impressed w/ how different the LG4s feel compared to the previous iteration --- crazy light, snug, and firm yet forgiving with each stride. I won a Nike gift card at a raffle and can finally indulge in NikeID w/o hating myself for dropping $150+ bones on a pair. 1 or 2? Although the whole point of ID is to sh*t rainbows on a pair, I'm surprised Nike rarely releases the basic ninj colorways en masse.post #64 of 111018/26/12 at 3:33pmpost #65 of 111018/26/12 at 3:43pmpost #66 of 111018/26/12 at 5:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by zombie
Very impressed w/ how different the LG4s feel compared to the previous iteration --- crazy light, snug, and firm yet forgiving with each stride. I won a Nike gift card at a raffle and can finally indulge in NikeID w/o hating myself for dropping $150+ bones on a pair. 1 or 2? Although the whole point of ID is to sh*t rainbows on a pair, I'm surprised Nike rarely releases the basic ninj colorways en masse.
1 or 2? (Click to show)
I like the #1 but I'd put a white swoosh on it to give it a bit more contrast.
And yeah, I do hate it that Nike can get stingy with releasing a regular simple colorway or even a black & white pair on the get go, they usually come out with it later on right before the next version comes out.post #67 of 111018/26/12 at 7:44pmpost #68 of 111018/26/12 at 8:13pmpost #69 of 111018/26/12 at 8:58pmThread Starterpost #70 of 111018/26/12 at 9:28pmpost #71 of 111018/26/12 at 9:37pmpost #72 of 111018/26/12 at 9:57pmThread StarterFor quick runs (1-2 miles), I don't mind Free Runs. Good for strengthening your legs too.
For longer runs (5-10 miles), I like Lunarglides (updated from 3 to 4 and it is much better) or Pegasus (28 is great, updating to 29 soon).
Overall I prefer the Pegasus for running, it is more cushioned and comfortable.
If you want to test either one out, I believe Finishline has a 15-day test-run policy on the Pegasus', I'm not sure of the exact details but I believe you can run in them for 15 days and return them if it doesn't suit you.
Kobe VII was actually kind of a let down, in comparison to the Kobe IV and V, those are actually better than VI and VII the more I play with it these days. Probably still lowtop bball shoes right now though.
Also to those interested, NSW Free Run 3's with speckled soles. I like the suede and different mesh uppers.post #73 of 111018/27/12 at 12:37ampost #74 of 111018/27/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
The brown pair is on sale for $85 and there should be a coupon floating around to get an extra discount or free shipping.post #75 of 111018/27/12 at 11:36amThread Starter
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › My Review: Italian Broletto 'Fasano' Double Monk Strap Shoes -... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 21 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 26 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 27 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 35 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...