I have just forward this to my friend. He wants it very much.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 93578/26/12 at 9:05ampost #63 of 93578/26/12 at 12:12pm
Very impressed w/ how different the LG4s feel compared to the previous iteration --- crazy light, snug, and firm yet forgiving with each stride. I won a Nike gift card at a raffle and can finally indulge in NikeID w/o hating myself for dropping $150+ bones on a pair. 1 or 2? Although the whole point of ID is to sh*t rainbows on a pair, I'm surprised Nike rarely releases the basic ninj colorways en masse.post #64 of 93578/26/12 at 3:33pmpost #65 of 93578/26/12 at 3:43pmpost #66 of 93578/26/12 at 5:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by zombie
Very impressed w/ how different the LG4s feel compared to the previous iteration --- crazy light, snug, and firm yet forgiving with each stride. I won a Nike gift card at a raffle and can finally indulge in NikeID w/o hating myself for dropping $150+ bones on a pair. 1 or 2? Although the whole point of ID is to sh*t rainbows on a pair, I'm surprised Nike rarely releases the basic ninj colorways en masse.
1 or 2? (Click to show)
I like the #1 but I'd put a white swoosh on it to give it a bit more contrast.
And yeah, I do hate it that Nike can get stingy with releasing a regular simple colorway or even a black & white pair on the get go, they usually come out with it later on right before the next version comes out.post #67 of 93578/26/12 at 7:44pmpost #68 of 93578/26/12 at 8:13pmpost #69 of 93578/26/12 at 8:58pmThread Starterpost #70 of 93578/26/12 at 9:28pmpost #71 of 93578/26/12 at 9:37pmpost #72 of 93578/26/12 at 9:57pmThread StarterFor quick runs (1-2 miles), I don't mind Free Runs. Good for strengthening your legs too.
For longer runs (5-10 miles), I like Lunarglides (updated from 3 to 4 and it is much better) or Pegasus (28 is great, updating to 29 soon).
Overall I prefer the Pegasus for running, it is more cushioned and comfortable.
If you want to test either one out, I believe Finishline has a 15-day test-run policy on the Pegasus', I'm not sure of the exact details but I believe you can run in them for 15 days and return them if it doesn't suit you.
Kobe VII was actually kind of a let down, in comparison to the Kobe IV and V, those are actually better than VI and VII the more I play with it these days. Probably still lowtop bball shoes right now though.
Also to those interested, NSW Free Run 3's with speckled soles. I like the suede and different mesh uppers.post #73 of 93578/27/12 at 12:37ampost #74 of 93578/27/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
The brown pair is on sale for $85 and there should be a coupon floating around to get an extra discount or free shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 24 seconds ago
- › Florsheim Style List 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › where to buy suiting wool? 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015