Dope. Do you know if it's TLO? And the same time as the the USA Arktos (8am)?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 381post #5701 of 97792/5/14 at 2:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5702 of 97792/5/14 at 5:28pmpost #5703 of 97792/5/14 at 5:38pm
What do you mean? Because I mentioned Mita already had them?
It just seems odd, like RFX was saying how the masterpiece are not only limited but are limited to NYC and not launching in LA. It just seems strange.post #5704 of 97792/5/14 at 6:11pmpost #5705 of 97792/5/14 at 6:18pmpost #5706 of 97792/5/14 at 6:18pmQuote:
They went on Nike.com a few days ago...@nikestore tweeted about it. I saw the tweet a few hours later and they had already sold out. Personally I'm not a big fan of the chukkas, but that was one of the better colorways.Quote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
How does the Element Jacket fit? If I am in between size, do I go up? 37 chest 5'8" 150 160lbs here (edit: hooray!). Thanks!Depending on the model I'm a medium or a large and had to go with large for the Element Shield running jacket.
Edited by ChetB - 2/5/14 at 6:29pmpost #5707 of 97792/5/14 at 6:22pmQuote:
Damn. I didn't even see them as "out of stock". Thanks man, guess I'll have to start actually checking twitter again.post #5708 of 97792/5/14 at 7:00pmpost #5709 of 97792/5/14 at 8:57pmQuote:I have these. The no pocket thing doesn't really bother me. Actually you wouldn't want pockets with these. It would look weird.Originally Posted by kwonster
Only negative is that they do not have side pockets, only that small zip pocket on the back for keys or a small ipod.post #5710 of 97792/5/14 at 9:03pmpost #5711 of 97792/5/14 at 9:08pmThread Starterpost #5712 of 97792/5/14 at 9:40pmpost #5713 of 97792/5/14 at 10:17pmpost #5714 of 97792/6/14 at 12:32amQuote:
they dropped this past saturday. fnl restocked them yesterday. looks like you're in luck. i'm PMing you the links where i found 12s left.Quote:
yea twitter link only. pretty much it's always 8am eastern for their shoe releases online. i know oneness is carrying them as well. i'm not sure which other stores yet. but they'll be $200.
edit: just noticed nike pulled it from the release/launch calendar, i wonder if they're still releasing them.
Edited by trig - 2/6/14 at 1:25ampost #5715 of 97792/6/14 at 2:23am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...