Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 372post #5566 of 90461/24/14 at 10:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5567 of 90461/24/14 at 10:13amThread Starterpost #5568 of 90461/24/14 at 10:18ampost #5569 of 90461/24/14 at 10:22ampost #5570 of 90461/24/14 at 10:49amThread StarterYah, I kind of expected better from Tisci, was also hoping it was the Vandals instead of the AF1s. AF1s doesn't really need anymore collabs or special editions. I'm also surprised he didn't use or highlight those shoes in the Givenchy runway show considering it was basketball themed.
Also, Carmine VIs official release date is May 24.post #5571 of 90461/24/14 at 10:53ampost #5572 of 90461/24/14 at 11:08ampost #5573 of 90461/24/14 at 11:23amThread StarterLooks like it's just AF1s for now.
The Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Collection will release in two distinct packs starting in spring 2014. The collection will include the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Lo, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Mid, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Hi, and the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Boot and be available globally at select retailers and on Nikelab.com. All styles will be available in white from March 1, and in black from April 1.post #5574 of 90461/24/14 at 12:30pmpost #5575 of 90461/24/14 at 1:20pmpost #5576 of 90461/24/14 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Looks like it's just AF1s for now.
The Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Collection will release in two distinct packs starting in spring 2014. The collection will include the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Lo, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Mid, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Hi, and the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Boot and be available globally at select retailers and on Nikelab.com. All styles will be available in white from March 1, and in black from April 1.
Thanks. I guess it makes sense not making apparel since that's what he does all day with Givenchy but I thought Nike was trying to get deeper into the fashunz anyway. Oh well, disappointed.post #5577 of 90461/25/14 at 3:41pmThread Starterpost #5578 of 90461/25/14 at 3:51pmFrom what I've read it seems to be a waiting game if you want these limited releases later down the road. At least the black version doesn't seem too far fetched given iD options
I think I'm going to pull the trigger when the Kobe 9 becomes more ubiquitous then throw away the pairs in my trunk... Even if I only play ball like once a year now lolpost #5579 of 90461/25/14 at 3:57pmThread Starter21 Mercer is supposedly doing raffle for the right to buy them.
I don't get why the simple colorways are the one that doesn't get the general release. The black and white pair is just about perfect there. That tongue with almost croc-like texture is awesome!
New Kobe 9 Elite colorways: (from left) Perspective (3/8 ), Detail (3/22), Inspiration (3/1)
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (415 Members and 1215 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 13 seconds ago
- › Whey protein 2014 32 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 53 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Belvest for Jay Kos SC 51/49 Silk/Cashmere 38/40 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...