Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 372post #5566 of 97791/24/14 at 10:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5567 of 97791/24/14 at 10:13amThread Starterpost #5568 of 97791/24/14 at 10:18ampost #5569 of 97791/24/14 at 10:22ampost #5570 of 97791/24/14 at 10:49amThread StarterYah, I kind of expected better from Tisci, was also hoping it was the Vandals instead of the AF1s. AF1s doesn't really need anymore collabs or special editions. I'm also surprised he didn't use or highlight those shoes in the Givenchy runway show considering it was basketball themed.
Also, Carmine VIs official release date is May 24.post #5571 of 97791/24/14 at 10:53ampost #5572 of 97791/24/14 at 11:08ampost #5573 of 97791/24/14 at 11:23amThread StarterLooks like it's just AF1s for now.
The Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Collection will release in two distinct packs starting in spring 2014. The collection will include the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Lo, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Mid, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Hi, and the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Boot and be available globally at select retailers and on Nikelab.com. All styles will be available in white from March 1, and in black from April 1.post #5574 of 97791/24/14 at 12:30pmpost #5575 of 97791/24/14 at 1:20pmpost #5576 of 97791/24/14 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Looks like it's just AF1s for now.
The Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Collection will release in two distinct packs starting in spring 2014. The collection will include the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Lo, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Mid, Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Hi, and the Nike R.T. Air Force 1 Boot and be available globally at select retailers and on Nikelab.com. All styles will be available in white from March 1, and in black from April 1.
Thanks. I guess it makes sense not making apparel since that's what he does all day with Givenchy but I thought Nike was trying to get deeper into the fashunz anyway. Oh well, disappointed.post #5577 of 97791/25/14 at 3:41pmThread Starterpost #5578 of 97791/25/14 at 3:51pmFrom what I've read it seems to be a waiting game if you want these limited releases later down the road. At least the black version doesn't seem too far fetched given iD options
I think I'm going to pull the trigger when the Kobe 9 becomes more ubiquitous then throw away the pairs in my trunk... Even if I only play ball like once a year now lolpost #5579 of 97791/25/14 at 3:57pmThread Starter21 Mercer is supposedly doing raffle for the right to buy them.
I don't get why the simple colorways are the one that doesn't get the general release. The black and white pair is just about perfect there. That tongue with almost croc-like texture is awesome!
New Kobe 9 Elite colorways: (from left) Perspective (3/8 ), Detail (3/22), Inspiration (3/1)
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1530 Active Users (367 Members and 1163 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...