Good, he should go to the gym angry, that's how you get the best workout.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 347post #5191 of 93211/2/14 at 4:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5192 of 93211/2/14 at 4:15pmpost #5193 of 93211/2/14 at 4:25pmpost #5194 of 93211/2/14 at 4:26pmpost #5195 of 93211/2/14 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
I'm sorry but how is making $200 a come up? You have to first secure the shoe, either by lining up, camping out, spending countless hours behind a computer, etc. Then you have to sell the sneaker, which involves posting it for sale, and then actually making the sale (either in person which requires you to go and meet someone, or shipping it out which involves packaging and going to the post office). All of these activities take TIME and what most people are too myopic to realize is that time cuts into your profit margin.
Some people just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will...
Maybe my post was not clear...
Read my post again...my point was, if you plan to resell..buying 1 or 2 is pointless....buying in bulk and flip is where the profit is...
You think I play around with just measly $200 comeup? lmao...I dont have to worry about camping, lining or securing a shoe...this shoe hustling is a side thing and its an easy $2-3K in a week or 2....why dont re-read before making any judgements...you make it sound like you the only one that understands the game....post #5196 of 93211/2/14 at 4:52pmpost #5197 of 93211/2/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
Honestly, most of transactions lately have been parents...somebody brought up single mothers etc....but since it was the Holiday season, parents have been dropping alot of $$$ on the recent releases...But yea I always make sure its at the locations I know and under my terms...post #5198 of 93211/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #5199 of 93211/2/14 at 5:17pmpost #5200 of 93211/2/14 at 5:23pmpost #5201 of 93211/2/14 at 5:57pmpost #5202 of 93211/2/14 at 6:15pmpost #5203 of 93211/2/14 at 6:17pmpost #5204 of 93211/2/14 at 6:23pmpost #5205 of 93211/2/14 at 6:24pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 27 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 49 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 49 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 58 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...