Good, he should go to the gym angry, that's how you get the best workout.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 347post #5191 of 92441/2/14 at 4:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5192 of 92441/2/14 at 4:15pmpost #5193 of 92441/2/14 at 4:25pmpost #5194 of 92441/2/14 at 4:26pmpost #5195 of 92441/2/14 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
I'm sorry but how is making $200 a come up? You have to first secure the shoe, either by lining up, camping out, spending countless hours behind a computer, etc. Then you have to sell the sneaker, which involves posting it for sale, and then actually making the sale (either in person which requires you to go and meet someone, or shipping it out which involves packaging and going to the post office). All of these activities take TIME and what most people are too myopic to realize is that time cuts into your profit margin.
Some people just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will...
Maybe my post was not clear...
Read my post again...my point was, if you plan to resell..buying 1 or 2 is pointless....buying in bulk and flip is where the profit is...
You think I play around with just measly $200 comeup? lmao...I dont have to worry about camping, lining or securing a shoe...this shoe hustling is a side thing and its an easy $2-3K in a week or 2....why dont re-read before making any judgements...you make it sound like you the only one that understands the game....post #5196 of 92441/2/14 at 4:52pmpost #5197 of 92441/2/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
Honestly, most of transactions lately have been parents...somebody brought up single mothers etc....but since it was the Holiday season, parents have been dropping alot of $$$ on the recent releases...But yea I always make sure its at the locations I know and under my terms...post #5198 of 92441/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #5199 of 92441/2/14 at 5:17pmpost #5200 of 92441/2/14 at 5:23pmpost #5201 of 92441/2/14 at 5:57pmpost #5202 of 92441/2/14 at 6:15pmpost #5203 of 92441/2/14 at 6:17pmpost #5204 of 92441/2/14 at 6:23pmpost #5205 of 92441/2/14 at 6:24pm
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...