Good, he should go to the gym angry, that's how you get the best workout.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 347post #5191 of 97791/2/14 at 4:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5192 of 97791/2/14 at 4:15pmpost #5193 of 97791/2/14 at 4:25pmpost #5194 of 97791/2/14 at 4:26pmpost #5195 of 97791/2/14 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
I'm sorry but how is making $200 a come up? You have to first secure the shoe, either by lining up, camping out, spending countless hours behind a computer, etc. Then you have to sell the sneaker, which involves posting it for sale, and then actually making the sale (either in person which requires you to go and meet someone, or shipping it out which involves packaging and going to the post office). All of these activities take TIME and what most people are too myopic to realize is that time cuts into your profit margin.
Some people just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will...
Maybe my post was not clear...
Read my post again...my point was, if you plan to resell..buying 1 or 2 is pointless....buying in bulk and flip is where the profit is...
You think I play around with just measly $200 comeup? lmao...I dont have to worry about camping, lining or securing a shoe...this shoe hustling is a side thing and its an easy $2-3K in a week or 2....why dont re-read before making any judgements...you make it sound like you the only one that understands the game....post #5196 of 97791/2/14 at 4:52pmpost #5197 of 97791/2/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
Honestly, most of transactions lately have been parents...somebody brought up single mothers etc....but since it was the Holiday season, parents have been dropping alot of $$$ on the recent releases...But yea I always make sure its at the locations I know and under my terms...post #5198 of 97791/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #5199 of 97791/2/14 at 5:17pmpost #5200 of 97791/2/14 at 5:23pmpost #5201 of 97791/2/14 at 5:57pmpost #5202 of 97791/2/14 at 6:15pmpost #5203 of 97791/2/14 at 6:17pmpost #5204 of 97791/2/14 at 6:23pmpost #5205 of 97791/2/14 at 6:24pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 43 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 44 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Shell Cordovan Boots - 10 / 10E / 10.5D - Crockett & Jones (RL... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...