Good, he should go to the gym angry, that's how you get the best workout.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 347
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm sorry but how is making $200 a come up? You have to first secure the shoe, either by lining up, camping out, spending countless hours behind a computer, etc. Then you have to sell the sneaker, which involves posting it for sale, and then actually making the sale (either in person which requires you to go and meet someone, or shipping it out which involves packaging and going to the post office). All of these activities take TIME and what most people are too myopic to realize is that time cuts into your profit margin.
Some people just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will...
Maybe my post was not clear...
Read my post again...my point was, if you plan to resell..buying 1 or 2 is pointless....buying in bulk and flip is where the profit is...
You think I play around with just measly $200 comeup? lmao...I dont have to worry about camping, lining or securing a shoe...this shoe hustling is a side thing and its an easy $2-3K in a week or 2....why dont re-read before making any judgements...you make it sound like you the only one that understands the game....
Honestly, most of transactions lately have been parents...somebody brought up single mothers etc....but since it was the Holiday season, parents have been dropping alot of $$$ on the recent releases...But yea I always make sure its at the locations I know and under my terms...
- NIKE Thread
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in gerogia. ~ 11 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 35 seconds ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in germany. ~ 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in newzeland. ~ 2 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in spain. ~ 2 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in algeria. ~ 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in albania. ~ 4 minutes ago
- › Shirt/Tie advice sought (pics included) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...