Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NIKE Thread - Page 344post #5146 of 105941/2/14 at 10:21amThread Starterpost #5147 of 105941/2/14 at 10:22ampost #5148 of 105941/2/14 at 10:24amThread Starterpost #5149 of 105941/2/14 at 10:33amQuote:
Wow, are we not having a good day? Please excuse my ignorance of proper interwebs speech as I am scum.post #5150 of 105941/2/14 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #5151 of 105941/2/14 at 10:40amQuote:Maybe he meant feel like how you want to?
I don't know the lingo either but that's what I take from it.
Reselling sneakers is what the beanie babies used to be, but it gets a lot of bad rep because of the ignorant stuff that goes on, ie shooting and killing and looting.
I wouldn't knock on a legal hustle and it's definitely a buyers market. In you don't pay outrageous amount for a pair on the secondary market, the cycle will fail and this whole thing will end. But we know that's not going to happen.post #5152 of 105941/2/14 at 10:44amQuote:
I think Ive asked this before but does anyone know if the Flyknit Trainers are done?post #5153 of 105941/2/14 at 10:44amThread StarterI mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.post #5154 of 105941/2/14 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #5155 of 105941/2/14 at 10:52ampost #5156 of 105941/2/14 at 10:54ampost #5157 of 105941/2/14 at 10:55amThread Starterpost #5158 of 105941/2/14 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.
At this point we a beating a dead horse. I have apologized. Would you like for me to offer my first born as a corrective action.
I honestly didnt know it was a NT "thing", I actually thought it was a Cali thing. I hear my daughter that lives in San Dawg use the lingo and she's been with me the last couple days.
Again I apologize for bringing down the maturity level of your thread.post #5159 of 105941/2/14 at 11:03amThread StarterStop taking to the heart dude, your apology seemed sarcastic but it's all whatever.
Plus we posted that about the same time you posted yours so again, it ain't thang but a chicken wing?
I'm in Cali and never heard that, Wis is from Cali too and seemed like he never heard it either and dude probably rolls with Kendrick.post #5160 of 105941/2/14 at 11:03am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Belstaff "Stoneham" Jacket Size 50 Brand New with Tags!! 6 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Handmade Italian Luxury Timepieces by Monforti Watches 14 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 26 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...