Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 344post #5146 of 91311/2/14 at 10:21amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5147 of 91311/2/14 at 10:22ampost #5148 of 91311/2/14 at 10:24amThread Starterpost #5149 of 91311/2/14 at 10:33amQuote:
Wow, are we not having a good day? Please excuse my ignorance of proper interwebs speech as I am scum.post #5150 of 91311/2/14 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #5151 of 91311/2/14 at 10:40amQuote:Maybe he meant feel like how you want to?
I don't know the lingo either but that's what I take from it.
Reselling sneakers is what the beanie babies used to be, but it gets a lot of bad rep because of the ignorant stuff that goes on, ie shooting and killing and looting.
I wouldn't knock on a legal hustle and it's definitely a buyers market. In you don't pay outrageous amount for a pair on the secondary market, the cycle will fail and this whole thing will end. But we know that's not going to happen.post #5152 of 91311/2/14 at 10:44amQuote:
I think Ive asked this before but does anyone know if the Flyknit Trainers are done?post #5153 of 91311/2/14 at 10:44amThread StarterI mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.post #5154 of 91311/2/14 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #5155 of 91311/2/14 at 10:52ampost #5156 of 91311/2/14 at 10:54ampost #5157 of 91311/2/14 at 10:55amThread Starterpost #5158 of 91311/2/14 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.
At this point we a beating a dead horse. I have apologized. Would you like for me to offer my first born as a corrective action.
I honestly didnt know it was a NT "thing", I actually thought it was a Cali thing. I hear my daughter that lives in San Dawg use the lingo and she's been with me the last couple days.
Again I apologize for bringing down the maturity level of your thread.post #5159 of 91311/2/14 at 11:03amThread StarterStop taking to the heart dude, your apology seemed sarcastic but it's all whatever.
Plus we posted that about the same time you posted yours so again, it ain't thang but a chicken wing?
I'm in Cali and never heard that, Wis is from Cali too and seemed like he never heard it either and dude probably rolls with Kendrick.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Maharashtra 3 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Tonk Rajasthan 32 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Surat Gujarat 37 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sujangarh Rajasthan 42 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Barmer 53 seconds ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Bikaner Rajasthan +91-8239910405 ... 59 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Ranchi Jharkhand 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Jaisalmer 2 minutes ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sikkim 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan