Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 344post #5146 of 95631/2/14 at 10:21amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5147 of 95631/2/14 at 10:22ampost #5148 of 95631/2/14 at 10:24amThread Starterpost #5149 of 95631/2/14 at 10:33amQuote:
Wow, are we not having a good day? Please excuse my ignorance of proper interwebs speech as I am scum.post #5150 of 95631/2/14 at 10:36amThread Starterpost #5151 of 95631/2/14 at 10:40amQuote:Maybe he meant feel like how you want to?
I don't know the lingo either but that's what I take from it.
Reselling sneakers is what the beanie babies used to be, but it gets a lot of bad rep because of the ignorant stuff that goes on, ie shooting and killing and looting.
I wouldn't knock on a legal hustle and it's definitely a buyers market. In you don't pay outrageous amount for a pair on the secondary market, the cycle will fail and this whole thing will end. But we know that's not going to happen.post #5152 of 95631/2/14 at 10:44amQuote:
I think Ive asked this before but does anyone know if the Flyknit Trainers are done?post #5153 of 95631/2/14 at 10:44amThread StarterI mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.post #5154 of 95631/2/14 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #5155 of 95631/2/14 at 10:52ampost #5156 of 95631/2/14 at 10:54ampost #5157 of 95631/2/14 at 10:55amThread Starterpost #5158 of 95631/2/14 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I mean I have no problem with reselling at all, I do it all the time and when I am not too lazy to unload my collection, I surely as hell not gon sell for retail.
But I do find the motto "If there is money to be made, why not?" stupid. Would really have ended there if he just said "that's how you feel" than whatever lingo it was written on. I mean I think I've only seen that on NT and it is exactly what he wants to avoid, so don't bring the same ish in here.
At this point we a beating a dead horse. I have apologized. Would you like for me to offer my first born as a corrective action.
I honestly didnt know it was a NT "thing", I actually thought it was a Cali thing. I hear my daughter that lives in San Dawg use the lingo and she's been with me the last couple days.
Again I apologize for bringing down the maturity level of your thread.post #5159 of 95631/2/14 at 11:03amThread StarterStop taking to the heart dude, your apology seemed sarcastic but it's all whatever.
Plus we posted that about the same time you posted yours so again, it ain't thang but a chicken wing?
I'm in Cali and never heard that, Wis is from Cali too and seemed like he never heard it either and dude probably rolls with Kendrick.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Official 2015-2016 college football thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ideas for Sartoria Formosa S/S'16 suits & sport coats 8 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 9 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Ravello Longwing Blucher lwb in size 8.5D Barrie 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories