Speaking of gym...enjoying the emptiness for the last week. Comes Jan 1st, it's gonna look like a jungle in there
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 335
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5012 of 932112/26/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
I'm convinced dudes just love to camp out, man. I'm about to invent chairs that can be fold into backpacks to flip to these kids.
Will do my best. I see kids eating up everything coming out in December....yikes. Funny how these sat at $50 back in 2001 for months, now the kids want OG colorways when these kids weren't even born back when the shoes first came out!
Its sad for many, but great for few lolpost #5013 of 932112/26/13 at 10:07pmpost #5014 of 932112/26/13 at 10:23pmpost #5015 of 932112/26/13 at 10:30pm24, no man it's way too many fucking people in the weight room man and on the damn cables, squat racks, etc everywhere
i swear, one of these days i'm going to open my own gym and it's just gonna be all free weights and cross fit shit, no treadmills, stairmasters, no machines except a fly and leg press, extension, curl, calf thats itpost #5016 of 932112/26/13 at 11:25pmpost #5017 of 932112/27/13 at 12:28ampost #5018 of 932112/27/13 at 12:43am
I once signed up for an "Express" gym once because it was so cheap and close to my house.
Holy fucking clusterfuck. How people can work out in that condition, I'll never know. Same thing with rush hours at commercial gyms. Just swarms and swarms of people. But with the express gym it was worse, it was like rush hour any time after 4pm all the way until midnight.
I found a small open section of the gym where i could do my deadlifts and on my fifth set, one of the employees started yelling at me for making too much noise.
Luckily that was enough for me to complain to the company's customer service lead and get a full refund on everything, phew. Hope that guy got fired.post #5019 of 932112/27/13 at 1:33amThread Starterpost #5020 of 932112/27/13 at 11:29ampost #5021 of 932112/27/13 at 12:27pmpost #5022 of 932112/27/13 at 12:43pmpost #5023 of 932112/27/13 at 12:44pmpost #5024 of 932112/27/13 at 2:25pm
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...