Speaking of gym...enjoying the emptiness for the last week. Comes Jan 1st, it's gonna look like a jungle in there
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 335
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5012 of 977912/26/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
I'm convinced dudes just love to camp out, man. I'm about to invent chairs that can be fold into backpacks to flip to these kids.
Will do my best. I see kids eating up everything coming out in December....yikes. Funny how these sat at $50 back in 2001 for months, now the kids want OG colorways when these kids weren't even born back when the shoes first came out!
Its sad for many, but great for few lolpost #5013 of 977912/26/13 at 10:07pmpost #5014 of 977912/26/13 at 10:23pmpost #5015 of 977912/26/13 at 10:30pm24, no man it's way too many fucking people in the weight room man and on the damn cables, squat racks, etc everywhere
i swear, one of these days i'm going to open my own gym and it's just gonna be all free weights and cross fit shit, no treadmills, stairmasters, no machines except a fly and leg press, extension, curl, calf thats itpost #5016 of 977912/26/13 at 11:25pmpost #5017 of 977912/27/13 at 12:28ampost #5018 of 977912/27/13 at 12:43am
I once signed up for an "Express" gym once because it was so cheap and close to my house.
Holy fucking clusterfuck. How people can work out in that condition, I'll never know. Same thing with rush hours at commercial gyms. Just swarms and swarms of people. But with the express gym it was worse, it was like rush hour any time after 4pm all the way until midnight.
I found a small open section of the gym where i could do my deadlifts and on my fifth set, one of the employees started yelling at me for making too much noise.
Luckily that was enough for me to complain to the company's customer service lead and get a full refund on everything, phew. Hope that guy got fired.post #5019 of 977912/27/13 at 1:33amThread Starterpost #5020 of 977912/27/13 at 11:29ampost #5021 of 977912/27/13 at 12:27pmpost #5022 of 977912/27/13 at 12:43pmpost #5023 of 977912/27/13 at 12:44pmpost #5024 of 977912/27/13 at 2:25pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Newbie question! 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...