They were smart too, they used their trash (packaging/plastic bags/paper from their Nike items) as padding/cushioning for the package. Good way to get rid of their garbage.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 34post #496 of 97969/21/12 at 11:22amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 97969/21/12 at 11:40ampost #498 of 97969/21/12 at 12:10pmpost #499 of 97969/21/12 at 2:45pmpost #500 of 97969/21/12 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #501 of 97969/21/12 at 4:00pmThread StarterNot sure if this was a mistake either but there is a $47 Nike Free 4.0 at NDC: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-658007/pgid-657981
It's not marked down and just newly released but the retail price is showing as $47.post #502 of 97969/21/12 at 4:07pmpost #503 of 97969/21/12 at 7:07pmpost #504 of 97969/22/12 at 12:23am
the more i look at the $285 price tag and the inneva pics the less i want them, even after 20% off. tbs code brings them down to 2 bills, but even then, i'm happy with their other less expensive offerings. is the extra bill essentially paying for 1 tiny logo in the back and a leather patch? looks like woven nylon over a fr5 sole. agh.. dope but not sure if its over 2 bills dope.post #505 of 97969/22/12 at 12:23amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Not sure if this was a mistake either but there is a $47 Nike Free 4.0 at NDC: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-658007/pgid-657981
It's not marked down and just newly released but the retail price is showing as $47.
This is a mistake everyone cop 10 pairs.
I knew the red would be darker, red is never accurate in pics.
They are really milking that fr2 sole is heinouspost #506 of 97969/22/12 at 12:43ampost #507 of 97969/22/12 at 1:14amThread Starterpost #508 of 97969/22/12 at 3:57ampost #509 of 97969/22/12 at 9:50am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › WTB: Isaia coral pin 13 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 2 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Minnis tobacco fresco SC (50 L) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.