Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 309post #4621 of 929912/4/13 at 10:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4622 of 929912/4/13 at 10:34pmQuote:
Yeah, I'd say so. Missed my chance at them from NDC too and I'm pissed. Hoping for a restock in a color that isn't bright red.post #4623 of 929912/4/13 at 10:35pmpost #4624 of 929912/4/13 at 11:26pmpost #4625 of 929912/4/13 at 11:31pmThread Starterpost #4626 of 929912/4/13 at 11:35pmThread Starterpost #4627 of 929912/4/13 at 11:42pmpost #4628 of 929912/5/13 at 12:54amThread Starterpost #4629 of 929912/5/13 at 1:28ampost #4630 of 929912/5/13 at 5:21ampost #4631 of 929912/5/13 at 9:23amUmmmm... I know this is a Nike thread.
But there seems to be a lot of ex Niketalk convicts on here. Therefore.
I just bought these for $50. Bestbuds gives you 50% off and free shipping on Puma.com. Add on your ebates 9% rebate and that takes care of tax too.
They are the Puma Disc Blaze's that were a cult classic for the sneakerheads. $140 regular price was a no go but $50 is a definite yes.post #4632 of 929912/5/13 at 10:30ampost #4633 of 929912/5/13 at 10:55amThread Starterpost #4634 of 929912/5/13 at 11:07amThread StarterClose-up of the samples.
Just the flyknit how or sockliner?
What is interesting is that the prints they can accomplish with the flyknit upper, the designs becomes easier as they can just easily program it it'll be like printing on paper, no other materials needed like any other shoes. Imagine the custom design possibilities. Pretty awesome I think.post #4635 of 929912/5/13 at 4:41pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (333 Members and 1269 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 13 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Bill Cosby is funny again! 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...