Saw the same guy in Milano on a fixie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 283post #4231 of 978010/30/13 at 2:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4232 of 978010/30/13 at 3:56pmQuote:
They don't really stretch much. I wear a 10 across the lunar 1's, trainers and racers. While while the racers are a smidge looser than I'd like, they all fit about the same.post #4233 of 978010/30/13 at 9:34pmTo the dudes who train in their Flyknits regularly: how are they holding up?
I bought my pair back around early August and I think they're pretty worn at this point. I use them 6-7 times a week, usually for 2-3 miles each time while at the gym and 4-5 miles leisure run around the neighborhood (1-2 times a week). They feel pretty squishy now and they don't rebound as quick.post #4234 of 978010/31/13 at 2:09amI walk/hike/plyo in mine (bought OG's right After release), and they're definitely showing their age. Still comfy, but the flywires are starting to snap (really dumb) and they generally are beginning to look beat up. No real structural damage yet, but there's no way they'll last as long as even my Adidas running shoes. Bad value, still love them. Perfect for summer.post #4235 of 978010/31/13 at 6:14amQuote:How often do you use them? Agreed on the value part since I paid retail for this pair. I have another pair that I got on sale, thinking about using them to wear casually instead of working out in them now.Originally Posted by Synthese
I walk/hike/plyo in mine (bought OG's right After release), and they're definitely showing their age. Still comfy, but the flywires are starting to snap (really dumb) and they generally are beginning to look beat up. No real structural damage yet, but there's no way they'll last as long as even my Adidas running shoes. Bad value, still love them. Perfect for summer.
The flywire snapping is a huge concern on multiple models too, since that's where the lace loops through. Agreed that they're still comfy, but I do definite notice a difference when running at fast paces. The shoes just feel mushy and unresponsive.post #4236 of 978010/31/13 at 7:39ampost #4237 of 978010/31/13 at 7:50ampost #4238 of 978010/31/13 at 8:07ampost #4239 of 978010/31/13 at 8:37ampost #4240 of 978010/31/13 at 8:58ampost #4241 of 978010/31/13 at 9:47ampost #4242 of 978010/31/13 at 9:56amQuote:
I think if it's within 2 years of the production date, they will replace the shoes or they'll send something of equal value if they determine that it's due to manufacturer defect from normal wear and tear.post #4243 of 978010/31/13 at 11:21ampost #4244 of 978010/31/13 at 2:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
To the dudes who train in their Flyknits regularly: how are they holding up?
I bought my pair back around early August and I think they're pretty worn at this point. I use them 6-7 times a week, usually for 2-3 miles each time while at the gym and 4-5 miles leisure run around the neighborhood (1-2 times a week). They feel pretty squishy now and they don't rebound as quick.
I rotate between my Trainers and Racers.
Wore my Trainers last week in the LA Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, and I got crazy blisters!
Bought a pair of New Balance M1260V3's for future races. Other than that, teh shoes have held up really well.post #4245 of 978010/31/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
is there a specific email that one should send this email to? the lace thread thing on my flyknit racers broke.. and i don't even train/excercise in these.. just a casual shoe
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1306 Active Users (272 Members and 1034 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?