Saw the same guy in Milano on a fixie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 283post #4231 of 904610/30/13 at 2:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4232 of 904610/30/13 at 3:56pmQuote:
They don't really stretch much. I wear a 10 across the lunar 1's, trainers and racers. While while the racers are a smidge looser than I'd like, they all fit about the same.post #4233 of 904610/30/13 at 9:34pmTo the dudes who train in their Flyknits regularly: how are they holding up?
I bought my pair back around early August and I think they're pretty worn at this point. I use them 6-7 times a week, usually for 2-3 miles each time while at the gym and 4-5 miles leisure run around the neighborhood (1-2 times a week). They feel pretty squishy now and they don't rebound as quick.post #4234 of 904610/31/13 at 2:09amI walk/hike/plyo in mine (bought OG's right After release), and they're definitely showing their age. Still comfy, but the flywires are starting to snap (really dumb) and they generally are beginning to look beat up. No real structural damage yet, but there's no way they'll last as long as even my Adidas running shoes. Bad value, still love them. Perfect for summer.post #4235 of 904610/31/13 at 6:14amQuote:How often do you use them? Agreed on the value part since I paid retail for this pair. I have another pair that I got on sale, thinking about using them to wear casually instead of working out in them now.Originally Posted by Synthese
I walk/hike/plyo in mine (bought OG's right After release), and they're definitely showing their age. Still comfy, but the flywires are starting to snap (really dumb) and they generally are beginning to look beat up. No real structural damage yet, but there's no way they'll last as long as even my Adidas running shoes. Bad value, still love them. Perfect for summer.
The flywire snapping is a huge concern on multiple models too, since that's where the lace loops through. Agreed that they're still comfy, but I do definite notice a difference when running at fast paces. The shoes just feel mushy and unresponsive.post #4236 of 904610/31/13 at 7:39ampost #4237 of 904610/31/13 at 7:50ampost #4238 of 904610/31/13 at 8:07ampost #4239 of 904610/31/13 at 8:37ampost #4240 of 904610/31/13 at 8:58ampost #4241 of 904610/31/13 at 9:47ampost #4242 of 904610/31/13 at 9:56amQuote:
I think if it's within 2 years of the production date, they will replace the shoes or they'll send something of equal value if they determine that it's due to manufacturer defect from normal wear and tear.post #4243 of 904610/31/13 at 11:21ampost #4244 of 904610/31/13 at 2:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
To the dudes who train in their Flyknits regularly: how are they holding up?
I bought my pair back around early August and I think they're pretty worn at this point. I use them 6-7 times a week, usually for 2-3 miles each time while at the gym and 4-5 miles leisure run around the neighborhood (1-2 times a week). They feel pretty squishy now and they don't rebound as quick.
I rotate between my Trainers and Racers.
Wore my Trainers last week in the LA Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, and I got crazy blisters!
Bought a pair of New Balance M1260V3's for future races. Other than that, teh shoes have held up really well.post #4245 of 904610/31/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
is there a specific email that one should send this email to? the lace thread thing on my flyknit racers broke.. and i don't even train/excercise in these.. just a casual shoe
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 976 Active Users (189 Members and 787 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The burn guys you want tomake 10 minutes ago
- › how much do you accessorize? 11 minutes ago
- › William Lockie / Heather Wallace Windsor 4-ply Cashmere Shawl... 13 minutes ago
- › William Lockie / Heather Wallace Chirnside 4-ply Cashmere Cable... 14 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 17 minutes ago
- › J Crew Japanese Indigo Chambray Blazer Sportcoat Size Medium 17 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...