These seem well-stocked at a local Champs here. If you want proxy, let me know, RFX.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 28post #406 of 97799/15/12 at 4:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 97799/15/12 at 7:33pm
Those black HTMs almost gave me a turtle boner until I realized that stock is limited and they'll probably never be mine :'[
Anyways, Round 2:TR1 - NIKE or NASA (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by zombie
Very impressed w/ how different the LG4s feel compared to the previous iteration --- crazy light, snug, and firm yet forgiving with each stride. I won a Nike gift card at a raffle and can finally indulge in NikeID w/o hating myself for dropping $150+ bones on a pair. 1 or 2? Although the whole point of ID is to sh*t rainbows on a pair, I'm surprised Nike rarely releases the basic ninj colorways en masse.post #408 of 97799/15/12 at 7:43pmQuote:
I did not get a pair! Just saw a tweet from the 21 mercer store that they were available today and in store only. I think most NYers got shut out toopost #409 of 97799/15/12 at 8:15pmpost #410 of 97799/17/12 at 7:43ampost #411 of 97799/17/12 at 8:42ampost #412 of 97799/17/12 at 9:26amThread Starterpost #413 of 97799/17/12 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #414 of 97799/17/12 at 2:37pmpost #415 of 97799/17/12 at 2:39pmThread Starterpost #416 of 97799/17/12 at 3:16pmSo my search for an affordable, minimalistic sneaker has not been going so well.
Size 9, massively big
Size 8, painfully small
I'll try to find some 8.5 but both shoes almost fit like different models. With the latter pair, I don't think 8.5 would be enough, and yet the first pair is oversized. Can't find any web store that has simple black colorway in stock and for some reason the Nike Blazer is not an easy/popular model to find.post #417 of 97799/17/12 at 3:31pmThread StarterFor Nike Blazers, check out skateboard shops, they tend to be more available there.
Here's a an 8.5 for $80: http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=10&PID=20529&SKU=78707&LinkID=1
$75 here: http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=58&PID=1935&SKU=1935&LinkID=1
Check out this place for a lot of Blazer selections: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/brand_Nike-Classics/Nike-Blazer/gender-Men/
If you're open for suggestions, how about a pair of Janoskis?
Or Tokis? They look much better when worn than in solo pics.post #418 of 97799/17/12 at 3:39pmpost #419 of 97799/17/12 at 5:04pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 38 seconds ago
- › SF Cheap Functional Buttonholes 47 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1