Looked nice, felt uncomfortable (arm pit area). Sent it back.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 265
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3962 of 977910/2/13 at 7:39am^a shame
got both colors of the nailhead pants, both colors of the sweatless wovens and a blue and yellow sleeveless training shirt to round out my collection
hopefully some of the pants work as i desperately need some, still rocking my ten year old drifits that are reminiscent of hammer pantspost #3963 of 977910/2/13 at 7:41ampost #3964 of 977910/2/13 at 12:58pm
Looks like the general consensus is: TTS if you want a slimmer more fitted look, size up for a slightly relaxed fit, even though its still pretty slim.post #3965 of 977910/2/13 at 7:08pmpost #3966 of 977910/2/13 at 7:19pmpost #3967 of 977910/2/13 at 7:29pmpost #3968 of 977910/2/13 at 9:16pmQuote:
between zappos and amazon i get irate when items take longer than 3-5 days. nike usually takes around 10 days to get to me (including weekends) and it always feels like an eternity.post #3969 of 977910/2/13 at 9:19pmpost #3970 of 977910/2/13 at 9:40pmit's not horrible but maybe 4 days from shipping but takes a day or two to ship, i think their warehouse is in kentucky or north carolina or one of those flyover states
i blame tres bien
at least mrporter had free express shipping so the boxers i ordered this morning will be here tomorrowpost #3971 of 977910/2/13 at 10:06pmpost #3972 of 977910/2/13 at 10:12pm
Asked him to, he said ASOS (http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Skinny-Sweatpants/104b2b/?iid=2911854&cid=4910&Rf900=2213&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=9999&sort=-1&clr=Black&utm_source=google_product_search&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=google_product_search&WT.tsrc=Google+Product+Search&WT.srch=1&affid=2365&WT.srch=1&gclid=CLXFje7k-bkCFaU5Qgod_X4AsQ&utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=LinkShare&utm_content=USNetwork.1&utm_campaign=je6NUbpObpQ&cvosrc=Affiliate.LinkShare.je6NUbpObpQ&link=10&promo=187202&source=linkshare&MID=35719&affid=2135&WT.tsrc=Affiliate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-EcX6btz1YWHN2TF_sHCrRw&r=2&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1Ta2lubnktU3dlYXRwYW50cy9Qcm9kLw..).post #3973 of 977910/3/13 at 12:10amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yup, they're "asos skinny sweatpants" from asos (obviously lol):
they're pretty decent for $34, but they're more of a carrot shaped pant than something that's a little more subtly tapered and fitted
also, i pulled the legs up for those pics (i'm sure y'all can tell by the stacking)
i actually recorded myself wearing them back when i got them b/c i was torn between two sizes, but if it helps, i just uploaded the better fitting video i took to youtube:
(and yeah, lol, it looks stupid but it was only ever meant for myself to look at to begin with )
i'm 5'8, ~125 lbs. for reference and wearing a size 28 (though returns are free so there's no reason to not order two sizes if you're really unsure)
the thighs would probably be a lot less baggy if i weighed more
hope this helps if you guys were actually looking into getting a pair(s)
after watching the video it looks like i'm restricted in how high i can raise my legs but that's not the case at all
they're definitely not restrictive
Edited by masshi - 10/3/13 at 12:21ampost #3974 of 977910/3/13 at 5:29ampost #3975 of 977910/3/13 at 10:25pmThanks for all the advice on cold-weather running gear. Here's what I ended up getting:
Element Shield Max
It has a built-in face mask and gloves, a detachable hood, and supposedly is warm enough to wear with just a tee.
Dri-Fit Wool Half-Zip (x 2)
Element Thermal (x2)
With that, I should be good year-round. I may get a lighter weight jacket for rain and medium temperatures but will try the Shield first. I almost got the Aeroloft 800 vest too but figured if it's cold enough to need that, I can just throw on a jacket.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › SF Cheap Functional Buttonholes 25 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 26 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 47 seconds ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...