Except for the wannabe "Sky Jordans" I had as a kid, I've never had Jordans. I think they're probably not for me, though I like the looks of them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 260
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3887 of 92509/25/13 at 10:45pmKanye talking about Nike:Quote:"I've got a very particular specific take on men's footwear. No one can say I cannot design or understand how to design a guy's sneaker. When i was in 4th grade, I was drawing Jordans when my momma couldn't afford them. I was drawing those Jordans, getting kicked out of class for drawing 'em. And when I got that opportunity to work with Nike I went into that emotional space and place in my life and said, 'What was it about that? What were the queues that I can add when I make the Yeezy's?' Ya know? And I wasn't the one rapper that had the opportunity to make a shoe with Nike for no reason. It means it has to be another step. It means it has to keep going. People didn't love the Yeezy's the way they did for no reason. Picture this: For me to do the Yeezy's and not have a joint venture backing deal with Nike the next day would have been like if I made 'Jesus Walks' and was never allowed to make an album."
“I shouldn’t be limited to only one place of creativity. You guys don’t understand I did the Air Yeezys and they eBay’ed for $90,000, but the next day I didn’t got a call from Nike…"
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3888 of 92509/25/13 at 10:50pmpost #3889 of 92509/25/13 at 10:52pmQuote:Yeah. Kids will be armed with Xmas money.Quote:Wouldn't expect otherwise. He seems like the type to spazz out if his water isn't delivered exactly at room temp.Originally Posted by ChetB
Kanye talking about Nike:
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3890 of 92509/26/13 at 1:53ampost #3891 of 92509/26/13 at 11:43am
This is the Lunar Spider right? Anybody run in these? I love the way they look.Quote:Originally Posted by DLester
Anyone seen these tech open hem pants in person? I am considering them as off-duty alternative to sweatpants.
Also curious about these. Wondering if I'd need the 28 or the 30 though. If I pull the trigger, will definitely let y'all know.post #3892 of 92509/26/13 at 6:50pmpost #3893 of 92509/26/13 at 6:53pmpost #3894 of 92509/26/13 at 7:08pmpost #3895 of 92509/27/13 at 11:06ampost #3896 of 92509/27/13 at 11:30ampost #3897 of 92509/27/13 at 5:38pmpost #3898 of 92509/27/13 at 6:45pmpost #3899 of 92509/27/13 at 6:49pmpost #3900 of 92509/27/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I wear the same size in the Lunarglide 4 and the Flyknit Trainer.Quote:
In my experience, tailors don't usually like to tailor elasticized cuffs. I looked into it a couple of times for a Harrington jacket, and both tailors told me it wasn't going to turn out well, so I didn't do it. YMMV.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1368 Active Users (324 Members and 1044 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 42 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Buttons 'n' Threads - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Mid-top Marigiela MMM size 45 12 US 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › What necktie would you wear with a buffalo plaid shirt and navy suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...