Except for the wannabe "Sky Jordans" I had as a kid, I've never had Jordans. I think they're probably not for me, though I like the looks of them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 260
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3887 of 97809/25/13 at 10:45pmKanye talking about Nike:Quote:"I've got a very particular specific take on men's footwear. No one can say I cannot design or understand how to design a guy's sneaker. When i was in 4th grade, I was drawing Jordans when my momma couldn't afford them. I was drawing those Jordans, getting kicked out of class for drawing 'em. And when I got that opportunity to work with Nike I went into that emotional space and place in my life and said, 'What was it about that? What were the queues that I can add when I make the Yeezy's?' Ya know? And I wasn't the one rapper that had the opportunity to make a shoe with Nike for no reason. It means it has to be another step. It means it has to keep going. People didn't love the Yeezy's the way they did for no reason. Picture this: For me to do the Yeezy's and not have a joint venture backing deal with Nike the next day would have been like if I made 'Jesus Walks' and was never allowed to make an album."
“I shouldn’t be limited to only one place of creativity. You guys don’t understand I did the Air Yeezys and they eBay’ed for $90,000, but the next day I didn’t got a call from Nike…"
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3888 of 97809/25/13 at 10:50pmpost #3889 of 97809/25/13 at 10:52pmQuote:Yeah. Kids will be armed with Xmas money.Quote:Wouldn't expect otherwise. He seems like the type to spazz out if his water isn't delivered exactly at room temp.Originally Posted by ChetB
Kanye talking about Nike:
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3890 of 97809/26/13 at 1:53ampost #3891 of 97809/26/13 at 11:43am
This is the Lunar Spider right? Anybody run in these? I love the way they look.Quote:Originally Posted by DLester
Anyone seen these tech open hem pants in person? I am considering them as off-duty alternative to sweatpants.
Also curious about these. Wondering if I'd need the 28 or the 30 though. If I pull the trigger, will definitely let y'all know.post #3892 of 97809/26/13 at 6:50pmpost #3893 of 97809/26/13 at 6:53pmpost #3894 of 97809/26/13 at 7:08pmpost #3895 of 97809/27/13 at 11:06ampost #3896 of 97809/27/13 at 11:30ampost #3897 of 97809/27/13 at 5:38pmpost #3898 of 97809/27/13 at 6:45pmpost #3899 of 97809/27/13 at 6:49pmpost #3900 of 97809/27/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I wear the same size in the Lunarglide 4 and the Flyknit Trainer.Quote:
In my experience, tailors don't usually like to tailor elasticized cuffs. I looked into it a couple of times for a Harrington jacket, and both tailors told me it wasn't going to turn out well, so I didn't do it. YMMV.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1589 Active Users (394 Members and 1195 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?