Except for the wannabe "Sky Jordans" I had as a kid, I've never had Jordans. I think they're probably not for me, though I like the looks of them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 260
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3887 of 93219/25/13 at 10:45pmKanye talking about Nike:Quote:"I've got a very particular specific take on men's footwear. No one can say I cannot design or understand how to design a guy's sneaker. When i was in 4th grade, I was drawing Jordans when my momma couldn't afford them. I was drawing those Jordans, getting kicked out of class for drawing 'em. And when I got that opportunity to work with Nike I went into that emotional space and place in my life and said, 'What was it about that? What were the queues that I can add when I make the Yeezy's?' Ya know? And I wasn't the one rapper that had the opportunity to make a shoe with Nike for no reason. It means it has to be another step. It means it has to keep going. People didn't love the Yeezy's the way they did for no reason. Picture this: For me to do the Yeezy's and not have a joint venture backing deal with Nike the next day would have been like if I made 'Jesus Walks' and was never allowed to make an album."
“I shouldn’t be limited to only one place of creativity. You guys don’t understand I did the Air Yeezys and they eBay’ed for $90,000, but the next day I didn’t got a call from Nike…"
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3888 of 93219/25/13 at 10:50pmpost #3889 of 93219/25/13 at 10:52pmQuote:Yeah. Kids will be armed with Xmas money.Quote:Wouldn't expect otherwise. He seems like the type to spazz out if his water isn't delivered exactly at room temp.Originally Posted by ChetB
Kanye talking about Nike:
Supposedly he was a huge pain to work with at Nike.post #3890 of 93219/26/13 at 1:53ampost #3891 of 93219/26/13 at 11:43am
This is the Lunar Spider right? Anybody run in these? I love the way they look.Quote:Originally Posted by DLester
Anyone seen these tech open hem pants in person? I am considering them as off-duty alternative to sweatpants.
Also curious about these. Wondering if I'd need the 28 or the 30 though. If I pull the trigger, will definitely let y'all know.post #3892 of 93219/26/13 at 6:50pmpost #3893 of 93219/26/13 at 6:53pmpost #3894 of 93219/26/13 at 7:08pmpost #3895 of 93219/27/13 at 11:06ampost #3896 of 93219/27/13 at 11:30ampost #3897 of 93219/27/13 at 5:38pmpost #3898 of 93219/27/13 at 6:45pmpost #3899 of 93219/27/13 at 6:49pmpost #3900 of 93219/27/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I wear the same size in the Lunarglide 4 and the Flyknit Trainer.Quote:
In my experience, tailors don't usually like to tailor elasticized cuffs. I looked into it a couple of times for a Harrington jacket, and both tailors told me it wasn't going to turn out well, so I didn't do it. YMMV.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 866 Active Users (121 Members and 745 Guests)
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...