For Dri-Fit stuff I usually stick to Nike Running but want to give Gyakusou a try. Will probably get a couple of tees, a pair of shorts, and maybe a jacket.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 246
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3677 of 97819/4/13 at 10:17pmAll my gyakusou jackets and pants I size up, have not tried the shirts but have heard from kunk they run 6 sizes too small. I won't touch them, happy with my regular nike sleeveless training shirts.
I think I might pick up a tech pack hoodie for winter gym time along with my two other jackets, all about the FLAWSS in socal yafeelmedoe?
Did somebody say there was another variant of the hoodie that had that extra zipper? When the fuck is that coming to the US?post #3678 of 97819/5/13 at 6:42amQuote:
Ok, so no need to size up x 2? I know that in the shorts it's a bit excessive. (e.g. I wear a 33 in pants pretty much across the board and wear a XXL in Gyak shorts. Might even be able to size up for a less slim look.)post #3679 of 97819/5/13 at 3:18pmpost #3680 of 97819/5/13 at 4:29pmpost #3681 of 97819/5/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
They're a very substantial feeling pair of sweats. It's not floppy and thin. The zip pocket + inner catch pockets are really nice, and slim tapering sweats aren't widely available at decent prices. They're incredibly slim though... Size up.post #3682 of 97819/5/13 at 6:53pmQuote:
Good combination of material and style. Not really going to work out in them, but nice casual and lounge wear.post #3683 of 97819/5/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
I only tried on the tops, but no, not 2x in my opinion. I don't like my gym stuff tight but I like it fitted. I usually wear the nike fitted dri-fit in true to size, and sizing 1 up fit about the same. To give you an idea i'm 5'8", 160, 39" chest and 31" waste and I needed a large.post #3684 of 97819/5/13 at 6:56pmpost #3685 of 97819/6/13 at 9:21amQuote:
Like already said above, the fit is real nice for a pair of sweats, slim but not skinny. Most sweats are so baggy and bulky. These fit real nice, and are not overly heavy, yet will keep you warm, which is paramount here in Los Angeles when it is fucking 100 degrees in September.post #3686 of 97819/6/13 at 9:44ampost #3687 of 97819/6/13 at 1:00pmThread Starterpost #3688 of 97819/6/13 at 3:26pmpost #3689 of 97819/6/13 at 3:31pm
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Strands by Allen Edmonds 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?