I'm looking forward to this. Old tech packs were great. I still own a few sweatshirts from years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 234
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 97798/19/13 at 2:34pmpost #3498 of 97798/19/13 at 9:10pmpost #3499 of 97798/19/13 at 9:50pmpost #3500 of 97798/19/13 at 10:01pmpost #3501 of 97798/20/13 at 10:54pmpost #3502 of 97798/20/13 at 11:07pmThread Starterpost #3503 of 97798/21/13 at 10:55ampost #3504 of 97798/21/13 at 11:25ampost #3505 of 97798/21/13 at 11:35ampost #3506 of 97798/21/13 at 12:39pmQuote:
I spent just a few minutes looking at the Tech Pack. Nothing earth shattering. Basics in light and charcoal gray, with tech fabrics and a few nice construction/design details here and there. Some of the details (pockets, reinforcements) are reminiscent of the made in Italy collection. The fabrics all felt really good. Everything I tried on was relatively slim fitting.
Crew necks will retail for 80, I think.
Windrunner fleece. I think these, and most of the zip-up fleeces, will be around 170.
Tapered sweatpants (80). I wanted to like the sweatpants, but the calves were spandex-tight and looked painted on, even sized up, so I passed.
The women's line definitely has the more interesting designs. Only thing I bought was a charcoal zip up:
Dressing room fit pic (Click to show)
Edited by ChetB - 8/22/13 at 4:37pmpost #3507 of 97798/21/13 at 1:27pmThread Starterpost #3508 of 97798/21/13 at 1:48pmpost #3509 of 97798/21/13 at 2:34pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 998 Active Users (189 Members and 809 Guests)
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 50 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 18 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...