I'm looking forward to this. Old tech packs were great. I still own a few sweatshirts from years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 234
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 93078/19/13 at 2:34pmpost #3498 of 93078/19/13 at 9:10pmpost #3499 of 93078/19/13 at 9:50pmpost #3500 of 93078/19/13 at 10:01pmpost #3501 of 93078/20/13 at 10:54pmpost #3502 of 93078/20/13 at 11:07pmThread Starterpost #3503 of 93078/21/13 at 10:55ampost #3504 of 93078/21/13 at 11:25ampost #3505 of 93078/21/13 at 11:35ampost #3506 of 93078/21/13 at 12:39pmQuote:
I spent just a few minutes looking at the Tech Pack. Nothing earth shattering. Basics in light and charcoal gray, with tech fabrics and a few nice construction/design details here and there. Some of the details (pockets, reinforcements) are reminiscent of the made in Italy collection. The fabrics all felt really good. Everything I tried on was relatively slim fitting.
Crew necks will retail for 80, I think.
Windrunner fleece. I think these, and most of the zip-up fleeces, will be around 170.
Tapered sweatpants (80). I wanted to like the sweatpants, but the calves were spandex-tight and looked painted on, even sized up, so I passed.
The women's line definitely has the more interesting designs. Only thing I bought was a charcoal zip up:
Dressing room fit pic (Click to show)
Edited by ChetB - 8/22/13 at 4:37pmpost #3507 of 93078/21/13 at 1:27pmThread Starterpost #3508 of 93078/21/13 at 1:48pmpost #3509 of 93078/21/13 at 2:34pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1030 Active Users (149 Members and 881 Guests)
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Good tailor in Vancouver? 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...