Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NIKE Thread - Page 220post #3287 of 105978/5/13 at 7:52ampost #3288 of 105978/5/13 at 8:03amwhat size are the extra KDs?Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
I'm not athletic enough for that, haha. I'll just knock down the tres points.
Went to pick up my reserved pair at NTLA. Got there at 10 mins or so before opening. Walked in at 10AM and they told me I had to line up since they were doing fcfs for the KDs. By the time I got in, there were a couple of KDs left so I picked up another pair in case a friend wants it. Otherwise I'll get rid of it next week.
I just need those Fire Red 5s and 12s and Wolf Grey Flyknit lunar when they're around $100 and I will be set for 2013.
This thread def opened Pandora's box for me. Got me scouring nice jackets to rock to the gym and running outside now, haha.post #3289 of 105978/5/13 at 12:04pm
If you need a pair you can call Nike and have them locate a pair at a Niketown for you to ship. Or check with a local Footlocker to see if any local branches still have them.
It seems they are weirdly available. Some places sold out ASAP and others still have them.
Would like to see pics of you rocking them with RO, hahapost #3290 of 105978/5/13 at 2:01pmpost #3291 of 105978/5/13 at 2:35pmThread Starterpost #3292 of 105978/5/13 at 5:05pmpost #3293 of 105978/5/13 at 7:41pmpost #3294 of 105978/5/13 at 8:14pmpost #3295 of 105978/5/13 at 8:33pmpost #3296 of 105978/5/13 at 9:02pmyou're correct to replace them at 3-400 miles. Nikes aren't made to withstand more than that. If you go 5-600, unless you're a very economical runner who is easy on shoes, you're hurting your shins and knees.
Correct answr I guess is YMMV, but always better to replace them too early than too late.post #3297 of 105978/5/13 at 9:12pmQuote:These are the first Nikes I've really used for running. I've been sticking with the usual suspects, ie Brooks, Asics for the longest. I don't mind spending $100-200 prematurely to be honest. I'd rather go this route than sustain some sort of injuries that would put me out of commission from working out for months. That would drive me nuts.Originally Posted by about11oclock
you're correct to replace them at 3-400 miles. Nikes aren't made to withstand more than that. If you go 5-600, unless you're a very economical runner who is easy on shoes, you're hurting your shins and knees.
Correct answr I guess is YMMV, but always better to replace them too early than too late.post #3298 of 105978/6/13 at 5:39amQuote:Quote:
W I do the same, I'm a heavy runner so I go through them fast, and can generally feel deterioration at around 250. Keep the multis to just putz around in...post #3299 of 105978/6/13 at 8:59am
20% coupon at Eastbay is good for FK frees. Also brings all 1st wave FK lunars to $112 inc shipping (not tax). Full size run of the Multis as well.
And white/black trainers are 120 on NDC. NIKEFREE for free shipping.post #3300 of 105978/6/13 at 10:10am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 879 Active Users (148 Members and 731 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 24 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 26 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › NWT 38R Spiga3 Navy Blue Linen Blazer 34 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 36 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 41 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...