Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 220
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3287 of 91048/5/13 at 7:52ampost #3288 of 91048/5/13 at 8:03amwhat size are the extra KDs?Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
I'm not athletic enough for that, haha. I'll just knock down the tres points.
Went to pick up my reserved pair at NTLA. Got there at 10 mins or so before opening. Walked in at 10AM and they told me I had to line up since they were doing fcfs for the KDs. By the time I got in, there were a couple of KDs left so I picked up another pair in case a friend wants it. Otherwise I'll get rid of it next week.
I just need those Fire Red 5s and 12s and Wolf Grey Flyknit lunar when they're around $100 and I will be set for 2013.
This thread def opened Pandora's box for me. Got me scouring nice jackets to rock to the gym and running outside now, haha.post #3289 of 91048/5/13 at 12:04pm
If you need a pair you can call Nike and have them locate a pair at a Niketown for you to ship. Or check with a local Footlocker to see if any local branches still have them.
It seems they are weirdly available. Some places sold out ASAP and others still have them.
Would like to see pics of you rocking them with RO, hahapost #3290 of 91048/5/13 at 2:01pmpost #3291 of 91048/5/13 at 2:35pmThread Starterpost #3292 of 91048/5/13 at 5:05pmpost #3293 of 91048/5/13 at 7:41pmpost #3294 of 91048/5/13 at 8:14pmpost #3295 of 91048/5/13 at 8:33pmpost #3296 of 91048/5/13 at 9:02pmyou're correct to replace them at 3-400 miles. Nikes aren't made to withstand more than that. If you go 5-600, unless you're a very economical runner who is easy on shoes, you're hurting your shins and knees.
Correct answr I guess is YMMV, but always better to replace them too early than too late.post #3297 of 91048/5/13 at 9:12pmQuote:These are the first Nikes I've really used for running. I've been sticking with the usual suspects, ie Brooks, Asics for the longest. I don't mind spending $100-200 prematurely to be honest. I'd rather go this route than sustain some sort of injuries that would put me out of commission from working out for months. That would drive me nuts.Originally Posted by about11oclock
you're correct to replace them at 3-400 miles. Nikes aren't made to withstand more than that. If you go 5-600, unless you're a very economical runner who is easy on shoes, you're hurting your shins and knees.
Correct answr I guess is YMMV, but always better to replace them too early than too late.post #3298 of 91048/6/13 at 5:39amQuote:Quote:
W I do the same, I'm a heavy runner so I go through them fast, and can generally feel deterioration at around 250. Keep the multis to just putz around in...post #3299 of 91048/6/13 at 8:59am
20% coupon at Eastbay is good for FK frees. Also brings all 1st wave FK lunars to $112 inc shipping (not tax). Full size run of the Multis as well.
And white/black trainers are 120 on NDC. NIKEFREE for free shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1430 Active Users (296 Members and 1134 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 49 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Europe trip 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › need a rolex now! please recommend one asap 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan