or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread - Page 181

post #2701 of 6663
Dude shot and killed in ATlanta trying to rob a line of folks waiting for the Lebron x Denim release...

In other news:

post #2702 of 6663
Those pegasi icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2703 of 6663

Man, those denim lebron's aren't even cool like a pair of Jordans.  I don't understand how there is even any resale market for those things for people to take advantage of.

post #2704 of 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Dude shot and killed in ATlanta trying to rob a line of folks waiting for the Lebron x Denim release...

In other news:


Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Those pegasi icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Agreed. Rob, looking good in the outfit. The longer t shirt is much better too! This is how I'd imagine you looked in your college days...maybe even with the same kicks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noirwest View Post

Man, those denim lebron's aren't even cool like a pair of Jordans.  I don't understand how there is even any resale market for those things for people to take advantage of.
It doesn't matter if its ugly or not to these kids. As long as they're "heat" aka limited they will fly off the shelves. Nike is well aware of the audience and is why they do restocks on certain shoes.
post #2705 of 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

It's all good. I didn't buy the album and took me less than a minute to join the giveaway so no biggie. If I win, I get a free shoe. If i don't like it, sell it for $1500-$2000 on ebay. Can't be mad about that. lol8[1].gif

This is the only reason I'm entering.
post #2706 of 6663

what the...

 

post #2707 of 6663
A1923 x Jordans?

WHY NOT?
post #2708 of 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post


Agreed. Rob, looking good in the outfit. The longer t shirt is much better too! This is how I'd imagine you looked in your college days...maybe even with the same kicks!
.

Thanks W...Ha, I was a fatty in college, Abercrombie & Fitch and Adidas sandals with socks!
post #2709 of 6663
Too sick:

post #2710 of 6663
went into midtown Niketown yesterday and was surprised to see they still have a little LiveStrong boutique, not even a sale section but full on
I lol'd
post #2711 of 6663

for those who have not had enough of roshe runs, we will have the safari pack available online at midnight.

 

post #2712 of 6663

I know I'm late but is there any more Nike pinnacle out there? I want that tank. I tried on my size at 21 mercer had the girl hold it for me while I shopped, walked out the store and was back at the house before I realized I didn't buy it. 

post #2713 of 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewjs View Post

I know I'm late but is there any more Nike pinnacle out there? I want that tank.

Oki ni still has a medium: http://www.oki-ni.com/tops/nike-nsw-made-in-italy-men-s-laser-perforated-vest-nik161101gry.html

 

I've seen it pop up on ebay as well.

post #2714 of 6663
anyone have the black sweatpants in large-xl?
post #2715 of 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

Too sick:

God no.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread