so if i wanted to cop the black toes for sure, where is my best bet? i dont mind waking up early and grinding on the computer but i cant stand in a line and camp.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 162post #2416 of 90385/18/13 at 8:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2417 of 90385/18/13 at 9:09pmQuote:
Nike has plethora of kicks dropping next week. You should be good as long as you get in early.post #2418 of 90385/18/13 at 11:25pmpost #2419 of 90385/19/13 at 12:45amThread Starterpost #2420 of 90385/19/13 at 3:40ampost #2421 of 90385/19/13 at 10:27amAnybody know if it's still possible to get the default white midsole/black upper Free +2 anywhere? The only place I can see to get a pair is to make them custom from the Nike ID page, but they don't ship to Canada, so that's out for me (I can't even ship to a proxy with a Canadian credit card).post #2422 of 90385/19/13 at 10:43amI just had a nightmare of a customer service experience at Nike. Purchased a pair of Flyknits online on sale for 100 dollars in blue. They came out much lighter than I expected so I went down to the Flat Iron store in NYC to get it exchanged for a different color. The guy helping me said there should be no extra charge, so I'm like cool. Get to the cashier, she sees how much I was charged and decides to charge me full price, claiming they were a different model. I thought in my head, oh, that's reasonable, but I really like these, so I'll pay the extra 70 dollars. Get home and check my online order and I see that it's the same exact model! I'm pretty pissed at this point. Few days later, I go to the 57th St location and they give me the run around, stating I have to go down to the store down in Flat Iron to get the refund of 70.00 dollars or so. I ask for a full refund, and they say they can't process it, and reiterate I have to go down to Flat Iron. I call Nike's corporate CS number and they tell me they can't do anything about it, and that I should be refunded the 2nd amount charged.
How fragmented is Nike, and how cut throat is their quota that no one wants to assume responsibility of this? Guess I have to burn some more time in my life.post #2423 of 90385/19/13 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #2424 of 90385/20/13 at 10:51ampost #2425 of 90385/20/13 at 12:44pmpost #2426 of 90385/20/13 at 1:23pmpost #2427 of 90385/20/13 at 3:19pmpost #2428 of 90385/20/13 at 4:02pmSo do you guys wear socks with the flyknit lunars? I just got a pair and love them but even all my small ankle socks stick out above the top. Dumb question... But I had to ask.
Also how much room do you typically leave in the toe box? Right now my big toe is little less than a thumb away from the top but my other toes are pretty much right even with the top side. I don't know if I should size down for the big toe bc my other toes would probably be too tight unless these stretch a good bitpost #2429 of 90385/20/13 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
So do you guys wear socks with the flyknit lunars? I just got a pair and love them but even all my small ankle socks stick out above the top. Dumb question... But I had to ask.
Also how much room do you typically leave in the toe box? Right now my big toe is little less than a thumb away from the top but my other toes are pretty much right even with the top side. I don't know if I should size down for the big toe bc my other toes would probably be too tight unless these stretch a good bit
I wear black no-show socks so they match the interior lining of mine. otherwise some days I do go sockless. unless I wear them to the gym then i throw on some crew socks.
If your toes are comfortable you should be fine. don't size down if your small toes are already at the edge. if anything i'd say size up then.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1628 Active Users (448 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 seconds ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 20 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 54 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Top quality dress pants brands 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › BN collection of Drakes' scarves (and more) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...