I am a small and take medium in all Gyak. If you are concerned about the fit, try to find Japanese stock. They have size snall. Capris are cool but at 140 you have better options at CW-X or other peformancewear brands.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 153post #2281 of 97795/12/13 at 9:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2282 of 97795/12/13 at 10:25amThread Starter^ ^ ^
Thanks for the sizing suggestion, I'll give it a shot.Quote:Originally Posted by HRoi
well, much as it hurts to say this, I don't think the fly knits work for me. I constantly get blisters on the toes and the midfoot (I'm a midfoot striker and overpronator) and I get more knee and shin pain - is it because of less stability and cushioning? still love the looks of them and they'll still get used for non-running training.
so I'm looking for good running shoes. I know nike's rep is the worst for serious runners but every other runners shoe out there looks godawful. it's like they do it on purpose. I did some research and am intrigued by the UC Lunarglide 4's. I still don't want a heavier shoe but I guess I really need the cushioning. this seems to be the next step up over the FK but still fairly light
If the Flyknit Trainers aren't cushioned enough, try the Lunar One+, more cushioned overall w/o being that much heavier.
Lunarglide 4s are nice, while not as light as Flyknits, they aren't really that heavy either. Give Pegasus 29+ a try, I always recommend that pair for neutral running. If you want something really light, check out the new Lunar Racer 3, being a racer shoe it'll likely be on the lighter side.post #2283 of 97795/12/13 at 10:50ampost #2284 of 97795/12/13 at 12:19pm
Hells yea, but my running has improved 10 fold since I've been in them...so has the health of my legs...I was always having IT Band issues and achilles issues when I was running in Nike and Brooks...nothing since I've been in the Newts.post #2285 of 97795/12/13 at 12:27pmpost #2286 of 97795/13/13 at 3:05ampost #2287 of 97795/13/13 at 11:14amThread Starter
To those itnerested:
http://www.thegoodwillout.com/product_info.php?cat=&info=p4483_Nike-Lunar-Flyknit-Chukka--dark-grey-black-white--.htmlpost #2288 of 97795/13/13 at 11:15am
the best shoes i ever ran in were:
vibram five fingers - last 3 years or so
just about any asics gel (in the last 15 years)
currently in nike free 4.0, just for variety, but will go back to vibram as they're nowhere near as "minimalist" as they claim at least compared to vibrams.
but for a "regular" running shoe, i'd go with asics, brooks, etc.post #2289 of 97795/13/13 at 3:38pmpost #2290 of 97795/13/13 at 3:40pmThread Starterpost #2291 of 97795/13/13 at 10:27pmpost #2292 of 97795/14/13 at 12:54ampost #2293 of 97795/14/13 at 1:45ampost #2294 of 97795/14/13 at 5:59am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 47 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...