I am a small and take medium in all Gyak. If you are concerned about the fit, try to find Japanese stock. They have size snall. Capris are cool but at 140 you have better options at CW-X or other peformancewear brands.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 153
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks for the sizing suggestion, I'll give it a shot.
well, much as it hurts to say this, I don't think the fly knits work for me. I constantly get blisters on the toes and the midfoot (I'm a midfoot striker and overpronator) and I get more knee and shin pain - is it because of less stability and cushioning? still love the looks of them and they'll still get used for non-running training.
so I'm looking for good running shoes. I know nike's rep is the worst for serious runners but every other runners shoe out there looks godawful. it's like they do it on purpose. I did some research and am intrigued by the UC Lunarglide 4's. I still don't want a heavier shoe but I guess I really need the cushioning. this seems to be the next step up over the FK but still fairly light
If the Flyknit Trainers aren't cushioned enough, try the Lunar One+, more cushioned overall w/o being that much heavier.
Lunarglide 4s are nice, while not as light as Flyknits, they aren't really that heavy either. Give Pegasus 29+ a try, I always recommend that pair for neutral running. If you want something really light, check out the new Lunar Racer 3, being a racer shoe it'll likely be on the lighter side.
Hells yea, but my running has improved 10 fold since I've been in them...so has the health of my legs...I was always having IT Band issues and achilles issues when I was running in Nike and Brooks...nothing since I've been in the Newts.
To those itnerested:
the best shoes i ever ran in were:
vibram five fingers - last 3 years or so
just about any asics gel (in the last 15 years)
currently in nike free 4.0, just for variety, but will go back to vibram as they're nowhere near as "minimalist" as they claim at least compared to vibrams.
but for a "regular" running shoe, i'd go with asics, brooks, etc.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 16 seconds ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Corthay 6 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns SS14 23 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...