Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 143post #2131 of 93294/11/13 at 5:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 93294/11/13 at 5:42pmpost #2133 of 93294/11/13 at 5:58pm
ah word. i wasnt aware you could use the app solo. good to know.
i have to get one of those armbands. i dont even bother to take my phone when i run cause it sucks holding it/keeping it in pocket doesnt work.
anyone have any recs for iphone4?post #2134 of 93294/11/13 at 6:01pmThread StarterQuote:
I usually leave my phone on the car too when running. How about the forearm sleeve?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-581614/pgid-782679post #2135 of 93294/11/13 at 6:19pmpost #2136 of 93294/11/13 at 7:23pmpost #2137 of 93294/11/13 at 7:47pmpost #2138 of 93294/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #2139 of 93294/11/13 at 9:02pmI'm having trouble on deciding on a pair of everyday casual wear. I'm currently wearing the Brooks Adrenaline GT (They're just soooo comfortable, but it's time to retire them).
I'm currently deciding on between the Nike Lunarflys 1+ and the Nike Roshe Runs(the price is about the same cause I was planning on ID'ing the Roshe Runs because people are overcharging here)
Which one would you guys suggest?post #2140 of 93294/11/13 at 9:08pmpost #2141 of 93294/11/13 at 9:20pmpost #2142 of 93294/11/13 at 9:24pmpost #2143 of 93294/12/13 at 2:00amQuote:Originally Posted by fuji
You can buy deadlift slippers, which are pretty much just a bit of rubber. They do look quite a bit like galoushes.
Never used them personally, olympic lifting shoes erryday.
Hey,would it come to pass that we would go into the discussion of weightlifting gear (and I do hope we can avoid that) we would have to consider function over form. Squat (and in particular the squat done in olympic squat form) benefits from heel. Tried and proven method is to use wooden "heel", there are also plastic editions etc...Deadlift should not be done with squat shoes. Chuck tailors work nicely for the deadlift. Way better than frees. Chucks work better for squat (esp low bar) than frees as well. Ofc the ones you linked are about perfect as well... just not as multipurpose as chucks.When you're liftng 220pounds and up of course. Lifting 100lbs can be done in zoom vomeros as well.post #2144 of 93294/12/13 at 3:41am
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1433 Active Users (254 Members and 1179 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 28 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Alden handsewn penny loafers, style 986 in color 8 shell cordovan... 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 10 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...