Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 143post #2131 of 97794/11/13 at 5:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 97794/11/13 at 5:42pmpost #2133 of 97794/11/13 at 5:58pm
ah word. i wasnt aware you could use the app solo. good to know.
i have to get one of those armbands. i dont even bother to take my phone when i run cause it sucks holding it/keeping it in pocket doesnt work.
anyone have any recs for iphone4?post #2134 of 97794/11/13 at 6:01pmThread StarterQuote:
I usually leave my phone on the car too when running. How about the forearm sleeve?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-581614/pgid-782679post #2135 of 97794/11/13 at 6:19pmpost #2136 of 97794/11/13 at 7:23pmpost #2137 of 97794/11/13 at 7:47pmpost #2138 of 97794/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #2139 of 97794/11/13 at 9:02pmI'm having trouble on deciding on a pair of everyday casual wear. I'm currently wearing the Brooks Adrenaline GT (They're just soooo comfortable, but it's time to retire them).
I'm currently deciding on between the Nike Lunarflys 1+ and the Nike Roshe Runs(the price is about the same cause I was planning on ID'ing the Roshe Runs because people are overcharging here)
Which one would you guys suggest?post #2140 of 97794/11/13 at 9:08pmpost #2141 of 97794/11/13 at 9:20pmpost #2142 of 97794/11/13 at 9:24pmpost #2143 of 97794/12/13 at 2:00amQuote:Originally Posted by fuji
You can buy deadlift slippers, which are pretty much just a bit of rubber. They do look quite a bit like galoushes.
Never used them personally, olympic lifting shoes erryday.
Hey,would it come to pass that we would go into the discussion of weightlifting gear (and I do hope we can avoid that) we would have to consider function over form. Squat (and in particular the squat done in olympic squat form) benefits from heel. Tried and proven method is to use wooden "heel", there are also plastic editions etc...Deadlift should not be done with squat shoes. Chuck tailors work nicely for the deadlift. Way better than frees. Chucks work better for squat (esp low bar) than frees as well. Ofc the ones you linked are about perfect as well... just not as multipurpose as chucks.When you're liftng 220pounds and up of course. Lifting 100lbs can be done in zoom vomeros as well.post #2144 of 97794/12/13 at 3:41am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1073 Active Users (181 Members and 892 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 29 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 35 minutes ago
- › Band of Outsiders Shirts (Navy, Turtle Dove) Size 0 XS 36 minutes ago
- › NWT Uniqlo x Lemaire Men's Collarless Long Sleeve Shirt XS 46 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...