Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 143post #2131 of 90464/11/13 at 5:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 90464/11/13 at 5:42pmpost #2133 of 90464/11/13 at 5:58pm
ah word. i wasnt aware you could use the app solo. good to know.
i have to get one of those armbands. i dont even bother to take my phone when i run cause it sucks holding it/keeping it in pocket doesnt work.
anyone have any recs for iphone4?post #2134 of 90464/11/13 at 6:01pmThread StarterQuote:
I usually leave my phone on the car too when running. How about the forearm sleeve?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-581614/pgid-782679post #2135 of 90464/11/13 at 6:19pmpost #2136 of 90464/11/13 at 7:23pmpost #2137 of 90464/11/13 at 7:47pmpost #2138 of 90464/11/13 at 8:07pmpost #2139 of 90464/11/13 at 9:02pmI'm having trouble on deciding on a pair of everyday casual wear. I'm currently wearing the Brooks Adrenaline GT (They're just soooo comfortable, but it's time to retire them).
I'm currently deciding on between the Nike Lunarflys 1+ and the Nike Roshe Runs(the price is about the same cause I was planning on ID'ing the Roshe Runs because people are overcharging here)
Which one would you guys suggest?post #2140 of 90464/11/13 at 9:08pmpost #2141 of 90464/11/13 at 9:20pmpost #2142 of 90464/11/13 at 9:24pmpost #2143 of 90464/12/13 at 2:00amQuote:Originally Posted by fuji
You can buy deadlift slippers, which are pretty much just a bit of rubber. They do look quite a bit like galoushes.
Never used them personally, olympic lifting shoes erryday.
Hey,would it come to pass that we would go into the discussion of weightlifting gear (and I do hope we can avoid that) we would have to consider function over form. Squat (and in particular the squat done in olympic squat form) benefits from heel. Tried and proven method is to use wooden "heel", there are also plastic editions etc...Deadlift should not be done with squat shoes. Chuck tailors work nicely for the deadlift. Way better than frees. Chucks work better for squat (esp low bar) than frees as well. Ofc the ones you linked are about perfect as well... just not as multipurpose as chucks.When you're liftng 220pounds and up of course. Lifting 100lbs can be done in zoom vomeros as well.post #2144 of 90464/12/13 at 3:41am
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (248 Members and 895 Guests)
- › Official Events and PSA thread 48 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Are Italian shoes not very good? 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 17 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 21 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...