Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 133post #1981 of 97964/1/13 at 4:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1982 of 97964/1/13 at 4:10pmpost #1983 of 97964/1/13 at 4:43pm
Quote:Originally Posted by ExAngel
Whats In The Box?WHITE ICE LUNARFORCE ONES.. Awesome packaging, comes with star embossed wrapping paper with 1982 imprint. Certificate of authenticity. Eco Shoe Trees. The shoes are not bad either.
Rage mode activated. Nice pickup Ex. I wanted a pair but already dropped $$$ on the Jordan 11's and Flyknit Chukkas. Is the tongue on those fused to the rest of the shoe like the other Lunar Forces?post #1984 of 97964/1/13 at 6:26pmpost #1985 of 97964/1/13 at 7:48pmpost #1986 of 97964/1/13 at 8:04pm
I too have minimalistic preferences in shoes yet I really like those. What are they called and where can I get a pair?
Where do you guys get the "hyped" or highly demanded shoes like the Jordan V Grapes? I've wanted a pair since high school and I don't want to end up paying a ridiculous upcharge. Thanks!post #1987 of 97964/1/13 at 8:33pmpost #1988 of 97964/1/13 at 10:58pmpost #1989 of 97964/1/13 at 11:45pmQuote:
Yeah the tongue is a thick webbed mesh that is attached to the entire shoe with a really nice leather detail. the outside of the shoe is a crazy hard shell with more mesh throughout. pretty cool. I checked out the city pack lunar forces and they were similar but didnt have the crazy hard shell and mesh paneling. sole is translucent over the soft lunar sole. the shoe is big though, can only really wear these with shorts. might end up flipping them and get another pair of FK1+post #1990 of 97964/2/13 at 1:54ampost #1991 of 97964/2/13 at 1:56ampost #1992 of 97964/2/13 at 2:54ampost #1993 of 97964/2/13 at 9:39ampost #1994 of 97964/2/13 at 10:06am
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 27 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 32 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.