Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NIKE Thread - Page 126post #1877 of 104913/21/13 at 7:24pmpost #1878 of 104913/21/13 at 7:30pmpost #1879 of 104913/21/13 at 7:53pmpost #1880 of 104913/22/13 at 4:32ampost #1881 of 104913/22/13 at 10:07amI have those detachable hoodie models from 11FW and 12FW, and I agree with jaac; I prefer 11FW when the detachable panel included both sleeves and the hood. If I am running in a sleeveless, I won't need head gear other than a running cap. I guess they liked the sleeveless hoodie they tried in 12SS (which I returned because, well, the hood fucking sucks for running in).post #1882 of 104913/22/13 at 11:25ampost #1883 of 104913/22/13 at 3:10pmpost #1884 of 104913/22/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Successfully purchased Innevas on Friday from End...
Only to have them cancel the order and refund my money this morning because of a "stock control" issue. Would definitely wager some friend or employee wanted the pair that I had already purchased and paid for.
Those guys are an absolute joke. Unreal.
And here's some cockblocking from Firmament Berlin ... really needed these stealthy sneaksQuote:Hi _____,
I regret to inform you that there was a stock error and we were unfortunately
unable to fulfill your order. You will be refunded immediately.
Many apologies for the inconvenience.
_______post #1885 of 104913/22/13 at 7:40pm^they did you a favor
on mine the hood fits perfectly, never thought id use it til this one night i ran to the gym and it was dry...came out wtf raining, proceeded to slip the hood on like a bawss and ran off
it was like a scene out of a moviepost #1886 of 104913/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #1887 of 104913/22/13 at 8:56pm
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.post #1888 of 104913/22/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.post #1889 of 104913/23/13 at 12:31amQuote:It's probably crazier now than ever. The only shoes I lined up for and came home empty were the Pharrel. Dunks and the Espos.Originally Posted by yesssir
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.
A lot of places do raffles now because of the fights and shootings that sadly occur on a regular basis.post #1890 of 104913/23/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Caliroots did the same to me a couple weeks ago, after I emailed them to ask if they were going to send them, as it had been 4 days and no shipping info, which they replied yes to.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1281 Active Users (250 Members and 1031 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Drake's and Burberry silk ties 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount Super 100s Winter Flannel (Size 28) 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...