Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 126
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 90483/21/13 at 7:24pmpost #1878 of 90483/21/13 at 7:30pmpost #1879 of 90483/21/13 at 7:53pmpost #1880 of 90483/22/13 at 4:32ampost #1881 of 90483/22/13 at 10:07amI have those detachable hoodie models from 11FW and 12FW, and I agree with jaac; I prefer 11FW when the detachable panel included both sleeves and the hood. If I am running in a sleeveless, I won't need head gear other than a running cap. I guess they liked the sleeveless hoodie they tried in 12SS (which I returned because, well, the hood fucking sucks for running in).post #1882 of 90483/22/13 at 11:25ampost #1883 of 90483/22/13 at 3:10pmpost #1884 of 90483/22/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Successfully purchased Innevas on Friday from End...
Only to have them cancel the order and refund my money this morning because of a "stock control" issue. Would definitely wager some friend or employee wanted the pair that I had already purchased and paid for.
Those guys are an absolute joke. Unreal.
And here's some cockblocking from Firmament Berlin ... really needed these stealthy sneaksQuote:Hi _____,
I regret to inform you that there was a stock error and we were unfortunately
unable to fulfill your order. You will be refunded immediately.
Many apologies for the inconvenience.
_______post #1885 of 90483/22/13 at 7:40pm^they did you a favor
on mine the hood fits perfectly, never thought id use it til this one night i ran to the gym and it was dry...came out wtf raining, proceeded to slip the hood on like a bawss and ran off
it was like a scene out of a moviepost #1886 of 90483/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #1887 of 90483/22/13 at 8:56pm
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.post #1888 of 90483/22/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.post #1889 of 90483/23/13 at 12:31amQuote:It's probably crazier now than ever. The only shoes I lined up for and came home empty were the Pharrel. Dunks and the Espos.Originally Posted by yesssir
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.
A lot of places do raffles now because of the fights and shootings that sadly occur on a regular basis.post #1890 of 90483/23/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Caliroots did the same to me a couple weeks ago, after I emailed them to ask if they were going to send them, as it had been 4 days and no shipping info, which they replied yes to.
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1151 Active Users (225 Members and 926 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 31 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › FS: beige Mackintosh rain mac, size S (46EU), cotton, tartan wool... 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ 7 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...