Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 126
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 97793/21/13 at 7:24pmpost #1878 of 97793/21/13 at 7:30pmpost #1879 of 97793/21/13 at 7:53pmpost #1880 of 97793/22/13 at 4:32ampost #1881 of 97793/22/13 at 10:07amI have those detachable hoodie models from 11FW and 12FW, and I agree with jaac; I prefer 11FW when the detachable panel included both sleeves and the hood. If I am running in a sleeveless, I won't need head gear other than a running cap. I guess they liked the sleeveless hoodie they tried in 12SS (which I returned because, well, the hood fucking sucks for running in).post #1882 of 97793/22/13 at 11:25ampost #1883 of 97793/22/13 at 3:10pmpost #1884 of 97793/22/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Successfully purchased Innevas on Friday from End...
Only to have them cancel the order and refund my money this morning because of a "stock control" issue. Would definitely wager some friend or employee wanted the pair that I had already purchased and paid for.
Those guys are an absolute joke. Unreal.
And here's some cockblocking from Firmament Berlin ... really needed these stealthy sneaksQuote:Hi _____,
I regret to inform you that there was a stock error and we were unfortunately
unable to fulfill your order. You will be refunded immediately.
Many apologies for the inconvenience.
_______post #1885 of 97793/22/13 at 7:40pm^they did you a favor
on mine the hood fits perfectly, never thought id use it til this one night i ran to the gym and it was dry...came out wtf raining, proceeded to slip the hood on like a bawss and ran off
it was like a scene out of a moviepost #1886 of 97793/22/13 at 7:50pmpost #1887 of 97793/22/13 at 8:56pm
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.post #1888 of 97793/22/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Kids these days will use anything to line up. I went to the local Footlocker/HoH on Wednesday to get a ticket for the 11s, and they asked me what ticket I wanted. Apparently, these and the KD "Aunt Pearl" are sought after as well. When I was into buying Js and Nikes heavily, you just needed to show up 30 mins or an hour before the store opened and you were golden.
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.post #1889 of 97793/23/13 at 12:31amQuote:It's probably crazier now than ever. The only shoes I lined up for and came home empty were the Pharrel. Dunks and the Espos.Originally Posted by yesssir
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.
A lot of places do raffles now because of the fights and shootings that sadly occur on a regular basis.post #1890 of 97793/23/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Caliroots did the same to me a couple weeks ago, after I emailed them to ask if they were going to send them, as it had been 4 days and no shipping info, which they replied yes to.
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1685 Active Users (419 Members and 1266 Guests)
- › I need feminism because tumblr 42 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 7 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Variance in the acceptabilty of business dress by region. 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...