Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 124post #1846 of 92503/18/13 at 9:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1847 of 92503/18/13 at 10:16pmpost #1848 of 92503/19/13 at 7:22am
Successfully purchased Innevas on Friday from End...
Only to have them cancel the order and refund my money this morning because of a "stock control" issue. Would definitely wager some friend or employee wanted the pair that I had already purchased and paid for.
Those guys are an absolute joke. Unreal.post #1849 of 92503/19/13 at 7:30ampost #1850 of 92503/19/13 at 8:30ampost #1851 of 92503/19/13 at 9:00ampost #1852 of 92503/19/13 at 11:01amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Do you dudes rock the Nike Frees or Roshes with no socks? Thinking about getting a pair for the summer when I'm out sightseeing and stuff.
One of the XIIIs came in today. I wanted the OGs back in middle school, but $150 for a pair of kicks was out of the question back then. Childhood memories fulfilled.
XIIIs is one of those weird designs that just works. Ahhh, the days when Jordans were great. After XIV, it was just a downhill spiral. XIV is still my favorite on-court performance shoe.post #1853 of 92503/19/13 at 11:04ampost #1854 of 92503/19/13 at 1:35pmpost #1855 of 92503/19/13 at 1:53pmpost #1856 of 92503/19/13 at 2:22pmI used the lunarglide 4's for running, really nice. Apparently they were quite a step up from the 3's if I remember correctly. I think RFX commented on them in the first few pages of the thread.
as far as I know, the lunar one sole is pretty much the same as the lunarglide 4, but different upper, correct me if i'm wrong.post #1857 of 92503/19/13 at 2:25pmpost #1858 of 92503/19/13 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #1859 of 92503/19/13 at 2:41pmThread Starter
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 40 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Buttons 'n' Threads - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Mid-top Marigiela MMM size 45 12 US 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › What necktie would you wear with a buffalo plaid shirt and navy suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...