Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 111post #1651 of 97792/23/13 at 10:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1652 of 97792/23/13 at 10:57ampost #1653 of 97792/23/13 at 11:03ampost #1654 of 97792/23/13 at 12:18pmpost #1655 of 97792/23/13 at 1:54pmpost #1656 of 97792/23/13 at 2:09pmThese are the two I have,
The first one I have in burgundy, has a slight sheen, feels satiny. Clingy on arms but not tight. Drapes great, has thumbholes which I used because I was sprinting in windy 50 degree weather. I have to say it's not very wind resistant as I was cold when I started.
Second one I haven't tested yet but fits great as well, slouchy yet flattering. The squadron blue is sick in person, looks like it's sold out. This one feels like a stretchy cotton. I don't care about the material composition because drifit is polyester and designed to stay dry.
Man the womens shit is so much cooler like the advantage frees, sphere half zip etc.
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/women/the-lookspost #1657 of 97792/23/13 at 2:44pmpost #1658 of 97792/23/13 at 3:10pm
Welp, my Flyknits are going back. Even in smaller sizes the stack height is over 2.5cm at the heel and road feel is terrible given the softness of the Lunarlon sole. If you have any sort of AT, avoid for actual running. They look great, but I'll wait for Nike to release something with an equally minimal sole.post #1659 of 97792/23/13 at 3:59pmpost #1660 of 97792/23/13 at 6:56pmLooks like the new inneva wovens are turning up. They're available at Supply for instance. Not really feeling the new colorway though. It's not far off from the last one but doesn't look as good to me. Wanted some black sneaks just for general use but think I'm going with the black roshe runs.post #1661 of 97792/23/13 at 7:28pmpost #1662 of 97792/23/13 at 10:01pmpost #1663 of 97792/24/13 at 10:43ampost #1664 of 97792/24/13 at 12:39pmI forgot about sizing, I got them both in a large which is true to size pretty much = 40. I could have size down to medium probably but it wouldn't be a good look nor would I like it, they're not compression shirts.
They are on the longer side too which I love to balance some of the bagginess of my pants.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Things you just don't get 45 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...