I'm waiting for these 5s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 93
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1382 of 97791/29/13 at 11:31pmpost #1383 of 97791/30/13 at 12:18ampost #1384 of 97791/30/13 at 9:50pmpost #1385 of 97791/30/13 at 10:04pmpost #1386 of 97791/31/13 at 4:58ampost #1387 of 97791/31/13 at 6:13amQuote:Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
those of you that actually go after the Jordan releases,....is it hard to get a set of them the date they drop online??? I have never been into them but really want to get some retro 3's and I am not sure how to go about it. All I ever hear is "man shot outside mall over shoes"
End Clothing has had the last couple of Jordan releases online and not sold through instantly. They're even putting the HTM flyknit chukka release online. A shame they didn't do earlier HTM flyknits b/c the chukkas are not so great IMOpost #1388 of 97792/1/13 at 1:57ampost #1389 of 97792/1/13 at 2:25ampost #1390 of 97792/1/13 at 9:28amThread StarterQuote:
Run.com still has plenty of sizes as of last night. No guarantees though on which pair you would get but the black pair people have been getting with the cushioned heels did come from run.com.post #1391 of 97792/1/13 at 10:28ampost #1392 of 97792/1/13 at 3:15pmQuote:
Thanks. I just called run.com customer service and they told me that the original two colorways (Black/white and volt green) are still the uncushioned one, but the newer two colors (white/black, red/volt) are cushioned. That's why I find it interesting that some people said they got the cushioned black/white from there a few weeks ago....post #1393 of 97792/1/13 at 6:45pmpost #1394 of 97792/1/13 at 7:13pmpost #1395 of 97792/1/13 at 11:13pm
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 30 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 42 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...