I haven't worn AM1s in ages, but I'm pretty sure I wore the same size that I currently wear in FKs, which is a half-size up from my NB size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 85post #1261 of 92511/13/13 at 12:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1262 of 92511/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #1263 of 92511/13/13 at 6:25pmThread Starterpost #1264 of 92511/14/13 at 5:25pmSo I got 2 of the 3 packages that were supposed to be delivered today.
Haven't ripped into the pants yet but the two long sleeves are dope and run true to size, not sure what these imbeciles reviewing shit on the site are on about.
Wool burgundy crew is dope (thumbholes too) and two tone dri fit shirt is ill too, sleeves a little long but all good.post #1265 of 92511/14/13 at 9:27pmpost #1266 of 92511/14/13 at 10:07pmpost #1267 of 92511/14/13 at 10:43pmpost #1268 of 92511/14/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
The Sublimated LS? (http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-13477569p275w.jpg)
ya, feels sort of last season compared to how nice the newer shirts are
also the cut is terriblepost #1269 of 92511/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #1270 of 92511/15/13 at 10:24pmpost #1271 of 92511/15/13 at 10:51pmStill need some pants, the stretch wovens are thin and cheap while the knit track pants are the dri fit I like but the med short had a short rise and was ass hugging
My old pants look like hammer pants in comparison. The knit tracks would be good with a longer rise and not so tight (yes I realize they're track pants).
902 I'm surprised you haven't checked out the shirts I got they're perfect for running and much better than the camo tee.post #1272 of 92511/15/13 at 11:50pmQuote:
Oversized? I own it and if anything it fits short and slightly wide. Definitley not oversized.post #1273 of 92511/16/13 at 10:19amQuote:
Thanks you! Pre-ordered some Black/white FKs from roadrunnersports for $120, and ordered some white/black FKs on run.com for $150! Can't wait for them, but I wish there was a coupon code for run.com.post #1274 of 92511/16/13 at 4:59pmNike pants generally fit me like Jncos, but these are perfect. The rise, inseam, and taper are all perfect for me. I'd stock up but they pill really easily (and my size is sold out anyway).
I tried these, but the rise is awful and made it feel like I was wearing the pants backward. The leg openings were way bigger than they appear in the picture; they fit me like basketball warm-up pants. Plus there's a stupid white line running down the leg.
Still on the hunt for a good pair of black gym/lounge pants with a good rise and taper that don't look like something Asos would sell.post #1275 of 92511/16/13 at 5:27pm
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (366 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › Motorcycles 1 second ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › La camicia con l'anima - Mary Frittolini bespoke shirts 8 minutes ago
- › Help - confirmation of Rick Owens Stooges 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...