I haven't worn AM1s in ages, but I'm pretty sure I wore the same size that I currently wear in FKs, which is a half-size up from my NB size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 85post #1261 of 97871/13/13 at 12:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1262 of 97871/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #1263 of 97871/13/13 at 6:25pmThread Starterpost #1264 of 97871/14/13 at 5:25pmSo I got 2 of the 3 packages that were supposed to be delivered today.
Haven't ripped into the pants yet but the two long sleeves are dope and run true to size, not sure what these imbeciles reviewing shit on the site are on about.
Wool burgundy crew is dope (thumbholes too) and two tone dri fit shirt is ill too, sleeves a little long but all good.post #1265 of 97871/14/13 at 9:27pmpost #1266 of 97871/14/13 at 10:07pmpost #1267 of 97871/14/13 at 10:43pmpost #1268 of 97871/14/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
The Sublimated LS? (http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-13477569p275w.jpg)
ya, feels sort of last season compared to how nice the newer shirts are
also the cut is terriblepost #1269 of 97871/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #1270 of 97871/15/13 at 10:24pmpost #1271 of 97871/15/13 at 10:51pmStill need some pants, the stretch wovens are thin and cheap while the knit track pants are the dri fit I like but the med short had a short rise and was ass hugging
My old pants look like hammer pants in comparison. The knit tracks would be good with a longer rise and not so tight (yes I realize they're track pants).
902 I'm surprised you haven't checked out the shirts I got they're perfect for running and much better than the camo tee.post #1272 of 97871/15/13 at 11:50pmQuote:
Oversized? I own it and if anything it fits short and slightly wide. Definitley not oversized.post #1273 of 97871/16/13 at 10:19amQuote:
Thanks you! Pre-ordered some Black/white FKs from roadrunnersports for $120, and ordered some white/black FKs on run.com for $150! Can't wait for them, but I wish there was a coupon code for run.com.post #1274 of 97871/16/13 at 4:59pmNike pants generally fit me like Jncos, but these are perfect. The rise, inseam, and taper are all perfect for me. I'd stock up but they pill really easily (and my size is sold out anyway).
I tried these, but the rise is awful and made it feel like I was wearing the pants backward. The leg openings were way bigger than they appear in the picture; they fit me like basketball warm-up pants. Plus there's a stupid white line running down the leg.
Still on the hunt for a good pair of black gym/lounge pants with a good rise and taper that don't look like something Asos would sell.post #1275 of 97871/16/13 at 5:27pm
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1382 Active Users (291 Members and 1091 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 8 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?