I haven't worn AM1s in ages, but I'm pretty sure I wore the same size that I currently wear in FKs, which is a half-size up from my NB size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 85post #1261 of 93211/13/13 at 12:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1262 of 93211/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #1263 of 93211/13/13 at 6:25pmThread Starterpost #1264 of 93211/14/13 at 5:25pmSo I got 2 of the 3 packages that were supposed to be delivered today.
Haven't ripped into the pants yet but the two long sleeves are dope and run true to size, not sure what these imbeciles reviewing shit on the site are on about.
Wool burgundy crew is dope (thumbholes too) and two tone dri fit shirt is ill too, sleeves a little long but all good.post #1265 of 93211/14/13 at 9:27pmpost #1266 of 93211/14/13 at 10:07pmpost #1267 of 93211/14/13 at 10:43pmpost #1268 of 93211/14/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bawlin
The Sublimated LS? (http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-13477569p275w.jpg)
ya, feels sort of last season compared to how nice the newer shirts are
also the cut is terriblepost #1269 of 93211/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #1270 of 93211/15/13 at 10:24pmpost #1271 of 93211/15/13 at 10:51pmStill need some pants, the stretch wovens are thin and cheap while the knit track pants are the dri fit I like but the med short had a short rise and was ass hugging
My old pants look like hammer pants in comparison. The knit tracks would be good with a longer rise and not so tight (yes I realize they're track pants).
902 I'm surprised you haven't checked out the shirts I got they're perfect for running and much better than the camo tee.post #1272 of 93211/15/13 at 11:50pmQuote:
Oversized? I own it and if anything it fits short and slightly wide. Definitley not oversized.post #1273 of 93211/16/13 at 10:19amQuote:
Thanks you! Pre-ordered some Black/white FKs from roadrunnersports for $120, and ordered some white/black FKs on run.com for $150! Can't wait for them, but I wish there was a coupon code for run.com.post #1274 of 93211/16/13 at 4:59pmNike pants generally fit me like Jncos, but these are perfect. The rise, inseam, and taper are all perfect for me. I'd stock up but they pill really easily (and my size is sold out anyway).
I tried these, but the rise is awful and made it feel like I was wearing the pants backward. The leg openings were way bigger than they appear in the picture; they fit me like basketball warm-up pants. Plus there's a stupid white line running down the leg.
Still on the hunt for a good pair of black gym/lounge pants with a good rise and taper that don't look like something Asos would sell.post #1275 of 93211/16/13 at 5:27pm
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1086 Active Users (197 Members and 889 Guests)
- › Seattle real estate 2 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...