Yeah, I went out today and was going to cop but passed. They are nothing like the banned 1's that dropped couple years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 79
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 92991/6/13 at 12:51pmThread Starterpost #1173 of 92991/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #1174 of 92991/6/13 at 3:27pmpost #1175 of 92991/6/13 at 4:40pmpost #1176 of 92991/6/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
I saw them available on the Running Room website albeit they are the neon green ones and I don't know if they are in stores.post #1177 of 92991/6/13 at 7:45pmpost #1178 of 92991/6/13 at 11:19pm^Taking me back to high school with that crisone photo lol. I remember being super hyped for those when they got retro'd. I kinda like those too and agree about them looking better with the free soles. I also wouldn't mind if Nike gave them the lunar treatment.
I saw the new 1s today and the shape looked fine. I just wish the leather was smooth everywhere instead of that textured stuff. They had Lunar Ones too, which looked great btw.
And thanks again to person who suggested getting the black FR3s from Champs. They're not on the website but available in store(no coupon :\)post #1179 of 92991/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #1180 of 92991/6/13 at 11:35pmpost #1181 of 92991/6/13 at 11:36pmpost #1182 of 92991/6/13 at 11:55pmpost #1183 of 92991/7/13 at 10:36ampost #1184 of 92991/7/13 at 10:36amThread StarterFlyknits for $135 (when you sign up for a year membership $1.99, cancel within a year or else they will charge you $25 annually): http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1504/
Use code: CX12Z058 to get them for $120. Blk/wht pair on pre-order.
Time to go get em Jet!post #1185 of 92991/7/13 at 10:58amTime to retire my old, trashed Nike Free's. Anyone know how the 'free run 2 woven nrg' fits? I wore a 10 in in my old Free run 2's...I'm a 9.5 in flyknit trainers.
Looking at these:
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1684 Active Users (356 Members and 1328 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 55 seconds ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW 12 x SAPHIR CREME/CREAM SURFINE SHOE POLISH TOTAL CARE 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...