Yeah, I went out today and was going to cop but passed. They are nothing like the banned 1's that dropped couple years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 79
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 97961/6/13 at 12:51pmThread Starterpost #1173 of 97961/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #1174 of 97961/6/13 at 3:27pmpost #1175 of 97961/6/13 at 4:40pmpost #1176 of 97961/6/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
I saw them available on the Running Room website albeit they are the neon green ones and I don't know if they are in stores.post #1177 of 97961/6/13 at 7:45pmpost #1178 of 97961/6/13 at 11:19pm^Taking me back to high school with that crisone photo lol. I remember being super hyped for those when they got retro'd. I kinda like those too and agree about them looking better with the free soles. I also wouldn't mind if Nike gave them the lunar treatment.
I saw the new 1s today and the shape looked fine. I just wish the leather was smooth everywhere instead of that textured stuff. They had Lunar Ones too, which looked great btw.
And thanks again to person who suggested getting the black FR3s from Champs. They're not on the website but available in store(no coupon :\)post #1179 of 97961/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #1180 of 97961/6/13 at 11:35pmpost #1181 of 97961/6/13 at 11:36pmpost #1182 of 97961/6/13 at 11:55pmpost #1183 of 97961/7/13 at 10:36ampost #1184 of 97961/7/13 at 10:36amThread StarterFlyknits for $135 (when you sign up for a year membership $1.99, cancel within a year or else they will charge you $25 annually): http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1504/
Use code: CX12Z058 to get them for $120. Blk/wht pair on pre-order.
Time to go get em Jet!post #1185 of 97961/7/13 at 10:58amTime to retire my old, trashed Nike Free's. Anyone know how the 'free run 2 woven nrg' fits? I wore a 10 in in my old Free run 2's...I'm a 9.5 in flyknit trainers.
Looking at these:
- NIKE Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1560 Active Users (326 Members and 1234 Guests)
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 second ago
- › Viberg Boots 49 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 16 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.