I like flyknits because the upper is neat and I've yet to see anyone else with them IRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 77post #1141 of 92991/2/13 at 7:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 92991/2/13 at 7:53pmpost #1143 of 92991/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #1144 of 92991/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #1145 of 92991/2/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
Yea I don't really do the high end, designer sneaker. That's not quite my style. I'm probably going to have to go back tomorrow and pick myself up a pair. They had the trainer and the racer in stock.post #1146 of 92991/2/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Was it in actual Volt or the current "Electric Green" release? I scoured the internet for trainers in Volt, and had Nike do multiple checks of inventory before I caved and got the green ones. Volt would've been spectacular.post #1147 of 92991/2/13 at 8:32pmpost #1148 of 92991/2/13 at 8:35pmpost #1149 of 92991/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
It was probably the Electric Green then.post #1150 of 92991/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Finishline seems a little sketchy, I was going to buy some free run 2's from them
but the reviews are pretty bad, mostly 1 star out of 5...a lot of complaints
Orders being canceled etc..
You know where I can get the free run 2's for the lowest price?post #1151 of 92991/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by trig
about $70 shipped from running warehouse http://www.runningwarehouse.com/searchresults.html?search=products&type=men&searchtext=lunarglide
just use discount code fb15d for 15% off.
Wish I saw this earlier, now most sizes in colorways I want are gone
How accurate is the Nike comparison? My Montreals in 10.5 are too tight with the insole so been wearing them without, but the LG4 seem roomy so thinking I can get away in a 10. 9.5 even but that maybe pushing it and most colors are gone.
edit: Suggestions for footwear for overpronators?
Edited by gettoasty - 1/2/13 at 10:41pmpost #1152 of 92991/2/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Finish Line is a national retailer. Nothing sketchy about it.post #1153 of 92991/2/13 at 10:52pmpost #1154 of 92991/2/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
That is just on shoes that people are going crazy for, no one is buying up all the Free Run 2s so you are safe. They also have plenty of b&m stores, 1 out of 5 malls in the US probably has a Finishline so you can go to the store and buy it in person and save on shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lululemon Men's Golf Polo Sz. M (fits small) 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › Mid-2015 Clothing Thoughts - Have Your Views on CM Changed and Why 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...