I like flyknits because the upper is neat and I've yet to see anyone else with them IRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 77post #1141 of 97801/2/13 at 7:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 97801/2/13 at 7:53pmpost #1143 of 97801/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #1144 of 97801/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #1145 of 97801/2/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
Yea I don't really do the high end, designer sneaker. That's not quite my style. I'm probably going to have to go back tomorrow and pick myself up a pair. They had the trainer and the racer in stock.post #1146 of 97801/2/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Was it in actual Volt or the current "Electric Green" release? I scoured the internet for trainers in Volt, and had Nike do multiple checks of inventory before I caved and got the green ones. Volt would've been spectacular.post #1147 of 97801/2/13 at 8:32pmpost #1148 of 97801/2/13 at 8:35pmpost #1149 of 97801/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
It was probably the Electric Green then.post #1150 of 97801/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Finishline seems a little sketchy, I was going to buy some free run 2's from them
but the reviews are pretty bad, mostly 1 star out of 5...a lot of complaints
Orders being canceled etc..
You know where I can get the free run 2's for the lowest price?post #1151 of 97801/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by trig
about $70 shipped from running warehouse http://www.runningwarehouse.com/searchresults.html?search=products&type=men&searchtext=lunarglide
just use discount code fb15d for 15% off.
Wish I saw this earlier, now most sizes in colorways I want are gone
How accurate is the Nike comparison? My Montreals in 10.5 are too tight with the insole so been wearing them without, but the LG4 seem roomy so thinking I can get away in a 10. 9.5 even but that maybe pushing it and most colors are gone.
edit: Suggestions for footwear for overpronators?
Edited by gettoasty - 1/2/13 at 10:41pmpost #1152 of 97801/2/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Finish Line is a national retailer. Nothing sketchy about it.post #1153 of 97801/2/13 at 10:52pmpost #1154 of 97801/2/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
That is just on shoes that people are going crazy for, no one is buying up all the Free Run 2s so you are safe. They also have plenty of b&m stores, 1 out of 5 malls in the US probably has a Finishline so you can go to the store and buy it in person and save on shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 22 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 28 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?