I like flyknits because the upper is neat and I've yet to see anyone else with them IRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 77post #1141 of 92511/2/13 at 7:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 92511/2/13 at 7:53pmpost #1143 of 92511/2/13 at 7:56pmpost #1144 of 92511/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #1145 of 92511/2/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
Yea I don't really do the high end, designer sneaker. That's not quite my style. I'm probably going to have to go back tomorrow and pick myself up a pair. They had the trainer and the racer in stock.post #1146 of 92511/2/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Was it in actual Volt or the current "Electric Green" release? I scoured the internet for trainers in Volt, and had Nike do multiple checks of inventory before I caved and got the green ones. Volt would've been spectacular.post #1147 of 92511/2/13 at 8:32pmpost #1148 of 92511/2/13 at 8:35pmpost #1149 of 92511/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
It was probably the Electric Green then.post #1150 of 92511/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Finishline seems a little sketchy, I was going to buy some free run 2's from them
but the reviews are pretty bad, mostly 1 star out of 5...a lot of complaints
Orders being canceled etc..
You know where I can get the free run 2's for the lowest price?post #1151 of 92511/2/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by trig
about $70 shipped from running warehouse http://www.runningwarehouse.com/searchresults.html?search=products&type=men&searchtext=lunarglide
just use discount code fb15d for 15% off.
Wish I saw this earlier, now most sizes in colorways I want are gone
How accurate is the Nike comparison? My Montreals in 10.5 are too tight with the insole so been wearing them without, but the LG4 seem roomy so thinking I can get away in a 10. 9.5 even but that maybe pushing it and most colors are gone.
edit: Suggestions for footwear for overpronators?
Edited by gettoasty - 1/2/13 at 10:41pmpost #1152 of 92511/2/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Finish Line is a national retailer. Nothing sketchy about it.post #1153 of 92511/2/13 at 10:52pmpost #1154 of 92511/2/13 at 11:47pmThread StarterQuote:
That is just on shoes that people are going crazy for, no one is buying up all the Free Run 2s so you are safe. They also have plenty of b&m stores, 1 out of 5 malls in the US probably has a Finishline so you can go to the store and buy it in person and save on shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Meermin Linea Maestro Dark Brown Oxfords US 9-9.5 1 second ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Raf Simons Astronaut Sneakers 42 - Mixed Black 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Wick Coat (6) - Navy 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...