I like flyknits because the upper is neat and I've yet to see anyone else with them IRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
- polishing leather/suede sneakers advice Last post on 8/22/12 at 11:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoes for wearing with shorts Last post on 7/20/12 at 2:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressy sneakers, if such a thing exists Last post on 9/30/14 at 3:09am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 77
Styleforum Top Picks
Yea I don't really do the high end, designer sneaker. That's not quite my style. I'm probably going to have to go back tomorrow and pick myself up a pair. They had the trainer and the racer in stock.
Was it in actual Volt or the current "Electric Green" release? I scoured the internet for trainers in Volt, and had Nike do multiple checks of inventory before I caved and got the green ones. Volt would've been spectacular.
It was probably the Electric Green then.
Finishline seems a little sketchy, I was going to buy some free run 2's from them
but the reviews are pretty bad, mostly 1 star out of 5...a lot of complaints
Orders being canceled etc..
You know where I can get the free run 2's for the lowest price?
about $70 shipped from running warehouse http://www.runningwarehouse.com/searchresults.html?search=products&type=men&searchtext=lunarglide
just use discount code fb15d for 15% off.
Wish I saw this earlier, now most sizes in colorways I want are gone
How accurate is the Nike comparison? My Montreals in 10.5 are too tight with the insole so been wearing them without, but the LG4 seem roomy so thinking I can get away in a 10. 9.5 even but that maybe pushing it and most colors are gone.
edit: Suggestions for footwear for overpronators?
Edited by gettoasty - 1/2/13 at 10:41pm
Finish Line is a national retailer. Nothing sketchy about it.
That is just on shoes that people are going crazy for, no one is buying up all the Free Run 2s so you are safe. They also have plenty of b&m stores, 1 out of 5 malls in the US probably has a Finishline so you can go to the store and buy it in person and save on shipping.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › This is particularly true when you are looking for quality skin... 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...