Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 72
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1067 of 913712/27/12 at 9:33ampost #1068 of 913712/27/12 at 9:34amThread Starterpost #1069 of 913712/27/12 at 9:36ampost #1070 of 913712/27/12 at 9:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by 7_rocket
I'm not sure if someone replied to my question but I'll post again.
I have nike TR about a year now. I use the shoe mainly for the gym. No running outside (Might change in summer) just your basic cardio for now.
Should I stick with the Nike free line? Or is there something better for my needs? I'm not a marathon runner by any means. Just to hit the gym. Oh I also wear it to walk to work but I walk underground so no ashphalt.
PS .. price point $125 and under
If you want to give something else a try, I've been doing legs/plyos with LunarGlide 3s and they are surprisingly stable so I'd give that a look if I were you, most should be selling for $50-$70 at the outlets by now. LunarGlude 4s are better and probably more widely available so I'd try that on at the store, most of these are or should be on sale too.
But if you are completly happy w/o complaints on the frees then stay with it, plus it is probably better for leg strengthening and more versatile (less cushion and lower sole is better for lifting). This is their new Trainer 3.0 which I really want to give a good try.post #1071 of 913712/27/12 at 10:11ampost #1072 of 913712/27/12 at 10:15ampost #1073 of 913712/27/12 at 10:16ampost #1074 of 913712/27/12 at 10:23ampost #1075 of 913712/28/12 at 12:40pmpost #1076 of 913712/28/12 at 2:37pmpost #1077 of 913712/28/12 at 2:46pmThread Starterpost #1078 of 913712/28/12 at 2:59pmQuote:
any idea what retailers are getting these, and when? interested in the strata grey powerlines (i see the basic selectism post on "release info coming soon" )post #1079 of 913712/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1080 of 913712/28/12 at 4:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Question is too broad, if you are serious about a running shoe, there are several things you need to answer. Stability, neutral or barefoot.
If your feet are wide, I'd suggest the Pegasus 29, they are pretty wide and I really like the shield version. That is a neutral shoe.
For stability, LunarGlide 4 is probably my best suggestion. Free Run 3 for barefoot feel.
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1477 Active Users (321 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › 91-9914703222 powerful vashikaran mantra for love spell- Barnala just now
- › Casper Mattress 58 seconds ago
- › 91-9914703222 powerful vashikaran mantra for job- Rajpura 1 minute ago
- › CONFIDENCE Love Marriage Problem Solution Baba Ji +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › 91-9914703222 powerful vashikaran mantra to control husband-... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › EREDI PISANO LORO PIANA HAND TAILORED SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48 2 minutes ago
- › 91-9914703222 powerful vashikaran mantra for love-spell- Jalandhar... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan