Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
NIKE Thread - Page 72
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1067 of 925012/27/12 at 9:33ampost #1068 of 925012/27/12 at 9:34amThread Starterpost #1069 of 925012/27/12 at 9:36ampost #1070 of 925012/27/12 at 9:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by 7_rocket
I'm not sure if someone replied to my question but I'll post again.
I have nike TR about a year now. I use the shoe mainly for the gym. No running outside (Might change in summer) just your basic cardio for now.
Should I stick with the Nike free line? Or is there something better for my needs? I'm not a marathon runner by any means. Just to hit the gym. Oh I also wear it to walk to work but I walk underground so no ashphalt.
PS .. price point $125 and under
If you want to give something else a try, I've been doing legs/plyos with LunarGlide 3s and they are surprisingly stable so I'd give that a look if I were you, most should be selling for $50-$70 at the outlets by now. LunarGlude 4s are better and probably more widely available so I'd try that on at the store, most of these are or should be on sale too.
But if you are completly happy w/o complaints on the frees then stay with it, plus it is probably better for leg strengthening and more versatile (less cushion and lower sole is better for lifting). This is their new Trainer 3.0 which I really want to give a good try.post #1071 of 925012/27/12 at 10:11ampost #1072 of 925012/27/12 at 10:15ampost #1073 of 925012/27/12 at 10:16ampost #1074 of 925012/27/12 at 10:23ampost #1075 of 925012/28/12 at 12:40pmpost #1076 of 925012/28/12 at 2:37pmpost #1077 of 925012/28/12 at 2:46pmThread Starterpost #1078 of 925012/28/12 at 2:59pmQuote:
any idea what retailers are getting these, and when? interested in the strata grey powerlines (i see the basic selectism post on "release info coming soon" )post #1079 of 925012/28/12 at 4:07pmpost #1080 of 925012/28/12 at 4:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Question is too broad, if you are serious about a running shoe, there are several things you need to answer. Stability, neutral or barefoot.
If your feet are wide, I'd suggest the Pegasus 29, they are pretty wide and I really like the shield version. That is a neutral shoe.
For stability, LunarGlide 4 is probably my best suggestion. Free Run 3 for barefoot feel.
- NIKE Thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1237 Active Users (275 Members and 962 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...