you only pay the fee if the transaction goes through. Better than the resellers at 4 hundred.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 693post #10381 of 109689/3/16 at 4:30pmpost #10382 of 109689/5/16 at 9:53ampost #10383 of 109689/5/16 at 10:00ampost #10384 of 109689/6/16 at 5:11ampost #10385 of 109689/6/16 at 10:59amThread StarterQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)NikeLab x Stone Island
The second collaboration between NikeLab and Stone Island.
After the first edition – inaugurating the year of the Windrunner – the Stone Island tribute is an interpretation of Nike’s foremost apparel icon, using innovative fabrics and garment dyeing techniques developed by the Italian brand.
The NikeLab x Stone Island Windrunner is constructed from two different fabrics.
The yoke and concealed hood are made from Hyper Light Membrane 2L TC, a calendered 7 denier nylon weighing only 22 grams per square meter, laminated to an ultralight breathable, high performance membrane.
The body of the jacket is made of membrane 3L TC: an opaque nylon layer laminated to a breathable membrane protected by an impalpable polyester base.
The coat is water-resistant and windproof and folds away into the left pocket.
The monochrome jacket mimics the traditional Nike Windrunner color blocking through Stone Island’s garment dyeing process.
NikeLab x Stone Island will be on sale from Thursday, September 8 in Stone Island flagship stores, on the Stone Island App, in NikeLab stores and on nike.com/nikelab.post #10386 of 109689/6/16 at 3:39pmpost #10387 of 109689/6/16 at 5:22pmpost #10388 of 109689/7/16 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #10389 of 109689/8/16 at 7:51ampost #10390 of 109689/8/16 at 8:18amThread Starterpost #10391 of 109689/9/16 at 2:45pmThread Starterpost #10392 of 109689/9/16 at 3:39pmpost #10393 of 109689/12/16 at 5:08amNikeLab Air Presto Mid x Acronym dropping this Thursday 09/15/16 retail $200
Edited by willy cheesesteak - 9/14/16 at 6:20ampost #10394 of 109689/12/16 at 8:47amThread Starterpost #10395 of 109689/12/16 at 2:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
NikeLab Air Presto Mid x Acronym dropping this Thursday 09/15/16 retail $200
What time are their drops usually?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 979 Active Users (197 Members and 782 Guests)
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 31 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › What Leather Jacket is Juan Mata wearing? 13 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 26 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...