or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread - Page 69

post #1021 of 8172
Thread Starter 
Anyone copped and lived to tell about it?
post #1022 of 8172
I know a few people who got them off finishline.com on the rare occasion it's website stopped crashing. I missed out though.
post #1023 of 8172
One of my friends copped and is still alive at the time of this post.

post #1024 of 8172
Thread Starter 
Finishline.com actually worked? I thought they do raffles now and you need to win/get picked to be able to purchase the shoe?
post #1025 of 8172
The raffles were apparently for buying instore. But yeah, the website had them until around noon when they sold out finally. It was so swamped with traffic, I couldn't get through though.
post #1026 of 8172
So that's why there was a 50 person deep line at midnight at the sneaker shop by my house.
post #1027 of 8172
Thread Starter 
I see, Eastbay and NDC always crashes or just lag to epic periods or time and by the time I can check out the shoe is sold out.
post #1028 of 8172

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Anyone copped and lived to tell about it?

LOL, yeah made it out. I was at a mall in an unsavory part of Houston. Kids were being stupid riding around showing off their shoes. Their was one guy being really stupid and i knew he wasnt from the area. Some gooons followed him home and shot him in the head.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Finishline.com actually worked? I thought they do raffles now and you need to win/get picked to be able to purchase the shoe?

Yeah I got all mine from finishline today. I had to visit 15 stores in 2 hours.

post #1029 of 8172
Eastbay and FL crashed on me....was able to get through on Finish LIne, but alas, they dont process Canadian CC or non US paypal #sadface
post #1030 of 8172
why? really guys?
post #1031 of 8172
It's really sad that I see on the news that people are getting killed over MJ's shoes..
post #1032 of 8172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

It's really sad that I see on the news that people are getting killed over MJ's shoes..

+1
post #1033 of 8172
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewjs View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Anyone copped and lived to tell about it?

LOL, yeah made it out. I was at a mall in an unsavory part of Houston. Kids were being stupid riding around showing off their shoes. Their was one guy being really stupid and i knew he wasnt from the area. Some gooons followed him home and shot him in the head.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Finishline.com actually worked? I thought they do raffles now and you need to win/get picked to be able to purchase the shoe?

Yeah I got all mine from finishline today. I had to visit 15 stores in 2 hours.

.

You live in Houston?
post #1034 of 8172
I currently have Nike free TR.. I bought them for 50 bucks a while back. What would be a great upgrade? I use them for cardio at the gym and walking from my train to work.

Opinions appreciated...

PS I'd like to stay with the Nike free line.
post #1035 of 8172
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

.
You live in Houston?

Born and raised in Acres Homes. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread