love all whites but I kind of wish the sole on those were a gum sole
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NIKE Thread - Page 668post #10006 of 108315/10/16 at 2:31pmThread Starterpost #10007 of 108315/10/16 at 2:50pmpost #10008 of 108315/10/16 at 3:26pmpost #10009 of 108315/10/16 at 3:34pmYep. laces and insole out.
For my chukkas I used to just put them in a bucket of hot water with some dish soap and soak them for an hour, then rub any marks with a cloth and rinse them.
I stopped doing that though because the sole kind of absorbs the water and starts wearing out a lot quicker.
My beaters still go in the wash but the rest I just spot clean with a damp cloth if they start looking horrible, but for the most part I think worn shoes look better anyway.
Flyknits are extremely easy to clean, just don't use a brush.post #10010 of 108315/10/16 at 7:56pmpost #10011 of 108315/10/16 at 8:01pmpost #10012 of 108315/11/16 at 1:56amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
available at NDC now: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-mercurial-superfly-shoe/pid-10941406/pgid-10313643
anyone have real life wear pics? been debating these but not sure how they'll look on my feetpost #10013 of 108315/11/16 at 11:07am^^^ just search Instagram and you'll see on foot pics. They have enough shape to them with the heel tab and everything else that they don't look like socks.
Does anybody know if Europe has additional pieces in the Nikelab essentials collection? All I see on the US site for pants are a tech fleece essential but some European shops are getting something called "essential 7/8 pant" that is like a slim, cropped trouser style.
EDIT: Here - http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/nike-lab-essentials-7-8-pant-navy.html
Edited by OccultaVexillum - 5/11/16 at 12:58pmpost #10014 of 108315/11/16 at 2:08pmThread Starterpost #10015 of 108315/13/16 at 11:19amThread StarterQuote:
They have definitely strayed away from the barefoot feel of Frees, most of them are real cushioned these days.
Have you tried the Metcons, they feel more barefoot than the Frees. I think the barefoot trainers have been pretty much replaced by the Trainer 1.0s.
And speaking of Metcons, pics of the 3s has leaked though it could just be a sample.post #10016 of 108315/13/16 at 12:30pmpost #10017 of 108315/13/16 at 2:15pmpost #10018 of 108315/14/16 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #10019 of 108315/14/16 at 6:29pmQuote:
Really want to try a pair of these. Not super crazy about any of the colorways. The Gyakusous are sort of cool.post #10020 of 108315/14/16 at 7:26pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1133 Active Users (187 Members and 946 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 22 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 22 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 38 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...