or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE Thread

post #1 of 7867
Thread Starter 
So it won't clog up/derail the other threads.

34r95wj.gif

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 7867
Thread Starter 
Flyknits
nike-flyknit-trainer+-new-colorways-2.jpg
nike-flyknit-trainer+-new-colorways-3.jpg
nike-flyknit-trainer+-new-colorways-4.jpg
nike-flyknit-trainer+-new-colorways-5.jpg
nike-flyknit-trainer+-new-colorways-6.jpg
33xym4z.jpg
14w54is.jpg
kbzo7s.jpg
2lcnvo8.jpg
wcocgx.jpg


Flyknits x Lunar
34td17n.jpg
246s29c.jpg
10p6ety.jpg
dc33va.jpg
9apc1s.jpg
post #3 of 7867
v heavy in the streets right now. fuck brown leather shoes.
post #4 of 7867

Thoughts on the Pre Montreal Racer? I really really dig the slightly minimal, vintage look. 

 

post #5 of 7867
Thread Starter 
I think those are a good casual pair, an alternative to NBs?
I prefer the blk/wht version like the one they have at JCrew.
2nrpm49.jpg


I also like the updated Lunar version.
280p83p.jpg
post #6 of 7867
In before anti hypebeast comments.

You just into modern stuff only, or do you dig NSW/Retros? I know most users here aren't into it, but I think Nike's been on a roll with stuff like the Mayfly Wovens or Roshe Runs. I'd also be interested in seeing more hyperfuse takes on classics(not necessarily lunar soles though), especially after seeing Vans make an Era inspired sneaker with modern technology.
post #7 of 7867

Good idea for a thread. My next shoe will probably be the Lunar Montreal:

 

Would love to be able to find the Nike Free 3.0 in all black or black/white colourways (as per http://www.runblogger.com/2010/05/review-of-nike-free-30-as-transitional.html ) on an online store that ships to Australia:

post #8 of 7867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post

In before anti hypebeast comments.
You just into modern stuff only, or do you dig NSW/Retros? I know most users here aren't into it, but I think Nike's been on a roll with stuff like the Mayfly Wovens or Roshe Runs. I'd also be interested in seeing more hyperfuse takes on classics(not necessarily lunar soles though), especially after seeing Vans make an Era inspired sneaker with modern technology.

I like some of the classics and got plenty of Air Jordans and a few Nike Dunks too. Clothing-wise, my favorite is probably a windrunner jacket, still looking for a simple black and white in xs.
8xvcba.jpg


They have this version for sale right now but I prefer it w/o the faux faded vintage Nike logo on the chest.
9l8ikk.jpg


From the current NSW line, I want this colorblock 3/4th sleeves tee but damn that $100 pricetag.
1zvbayw.jpg


Here's current Nike rotation, got a few more for running and for the gym coming next week.
8962075.bmp
8962873.bmp


Also looking for this colorway of the Free Run+ 3, not available online yet but a few store has them last I heard.
163rqs.jpg
post #9 of 7867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post

Good idea for a thread. My next shoe will probably be the Lunar Montreal:


Would love to be able to find the Nike Free 3.0 in all black or black/white colourways (as per http://www.runblogger.com/2010/05/review-of-nike-free-30-as-transitional.html ) on an online store that ships to Australia:

Those Lunar Montreals are on sale almost everywhere, i'd get them while you can before it sells out.

As for those Free 3.0s, not sure you can those anywhere anymore. Have you seen the new 3.0? The dark grey version isn't exactly all black but still nice.
2jcvr09.jpg
post #10 of 7867

Anyone here a fan of the Roshe Run? Seems like they were the "it" sneakers before all the Flyknit craze from the Olympics.

post #11 of 7867
Thread Starter 
Also, speaking of classic fusing with new tech, I kind of like these Lunar Safari Fuse. I think this will sell really well on Nike ID.
2ro56o6.jpg
6dwhg4.jpg


I'd also like the updated version of the Vortex with a Lunar sole, the Racer Vengeance, I wish they would bring it back in more classic colorways with suede, which I think would also sell well on Nike ID.
mr357t.jpg
2ns3qiv.jpg
343gex3.jpg
post #12 of 7867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbethejohns View Post

Anyone here a fan of the Roshe Run? Seems like they were the "it" sneakers before all the Flyknit craze from the Olympics.

I'm not a fan of the look but my brother swears by them, they are indeed very comfortable but for casual walking or just kicking it, I prefer the Free Runs. Just a personal preference. Rosheruns are selling like crazy though.
Not my pic but people do go crazy for them.
30hndw1.jpg


xm5vn8.jpg
post #13 of 7867
hey RFX, fuck you and your clean running shoes
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EB9kf.jpg
From a run this weekend, which will make it the 4th time in a month i throw these through the wash

Also, those flyknits on the lunarglide sole look awesome. I'm looking to get some softer shoes for a marathon in october and my friend who runs a running shop keeps recommending the lunarglides. Gonna have to go in and try them out. really wish the flyknit ones were out D:
post #14 of 7867
Thread Starter 
I run on asphalt and rotate the shoes quite a bit but my Pegasus are my hiking shoes and they get plenty dirty but still not as muddy as those plus I clean them after a few hikes. Here's how it looks after a single hike (top right of the pic).
9009085.bmp


As for your marathon, if you want a real cushioned ride and since you'd be trying shoes on at the store anyways, I'd suggest checking out the Pegasus 29. I feel the Pegasus 28 are much more cushioned and absorbs the landing better than the Lunarglide 3.
They have nice colorways of the Pegasus 29 too, really want the blu/wht pair.
9009129.bmp
9009132.bmp
post #15 of 7867
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

I run on asphalt and rotate the shoes quite a bit but my Pegasus are my hiking shoes and they get plenty dirty but still not as muddy as those plus I clean them after a few hikes. Here's how it looks after a single hike (top right of the pic). Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
9009085.bmp
As for your marathon, if you want a real cushioned ride and since you'd be trying shoes on at the store anyways, I'd suggest checking out the Pegasus 29. I feel the Pegasus 28 are much more cushioned and absorbs the landing better than the Lunarglide 3.

yeah I was looking at the pegasus too, as well as the zoom streak since apparently that one was made for marathons, but I'm told the zoom streak isn't very padded.

I have problems with my left knee sometimes, so I want plenty of cushion. thus is life for an underpronator
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › NIKE Thread