or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › StyleForum Meetup in Washington, DC: Monday, September 10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

StyleForum Meetup in Washington, DC: Monday, September 10

post #1 of 116
Thread Starter 
Anyone in the DC area is encouraged to join us for dinner and drinks on Monday, September 10, at 6th Engine at 4th and Mass NW. I'll probably get there around 6 pm. We'll shoot for sitting down for dinner around 7:30.

Feel free to stop by for a drink, stay the whole night, drunk-PM Fok, or just pop in for dessert at the end of the night.

If you plan to come, please RSVP in this thread and/or PM to me so that I'll get some idea of numbers. I look forward to meeting you all.
post #2 of 116
im in like flynn.

WHY HAS NO ONE REPLIED TO THIS THREAD YET????????
post #3 of 116
To the top!

banana.gif
post #4 of 116
Thread Starter 
Guy, don't make Stitches sad. Also, this place is really great - good drinks, good food, cool location. It's in an old DC firehouse that they renovated and turned into a bar/restaurant. The folks there are a lot of fun too, it'll be a good time.
post #5 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

To the top!
banana.gif

party0033.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

Guy, don't make Stitches sad. Also, this place is really great - good drinks, good food, cool location. It's in an old DC firehouse that they renovated and turned into a bar/restaurant. The folks there are a lot of fun too, it'll be a good time.

yeah srs, dont let me down peoples.
post #6 of 116
b571a228fc14120c437d6030e2e710b8.jpg
post #7 of 116
RJ - why do you hate me so much?
post #8 of 116
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

b571a228fc14120c437d6030e2e710b8.jpg

Very Shark Week appropriate.
post #9 of 116
I'm going to check with the boss. Sounds like a good time, hopefully I can get a hall pass.
post #10 of 116
We'll even buy the first round of drinks. Two rounds if someone can round up a Congressman and photograph him with Rubinacci, hookers and blow.
post #11 of 116
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Two rounds if someone can round up a Congressman and photograph him with Rubinacci, hookers and blow.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Rubinacci would be the hardest part of this.
post #12 of 116
I won't be able to stay for dinner, but I'll try to arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 for a drink and, of course, a shoe circle.
post #13 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

We'll even buy the first round of drinks. Two rounds if someone can round up a Congressman and photograph him with Rubinacci, hookers and blow.

I can fill in if needed.
post #14 of 116
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I can fill in if needed.

Hmm what if you were wearing a wool suit and the hooker had her linen summer scarf draped all over you?
post #15 of 116
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post

I won't be able to stay for dinner, but I'll try to arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 for a drink and, of course, a shoe circle.

Just coming for the free drink, eh? biggrin.gif Looking forward to meeting you, TB
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › StyleForum Meetup in Washington, DC: Monday, September 10