Here is how this will work:
• Members who are interested in participating will fill out a brief questionnaire.
• When a business owner or manufacturer wants to solicit feedback from members, interested members who completed the questionnaire will be selected (some at random, some based on questionnaire responses) and contacted. Participation is voluntary, of course.
• Selected members will gain access to a private forum in which they'll communicate directly with the company, and may be supplied with a product to test. Participants will be expected to leave honest feedback – honest, constructive criticism is appreciated.
There are several benefits to participation. Participants may get access to products for testing purposes, may be otherwise compensated, and will have the ability to give direct feedback to the very people who can make a difference in a product and services.
How can you get "in", you ask? There are a few criteria. You must be:
• An active member of the community, with at least 10 posts
• Accessible, articulate, and trustworthy (offering reasonably prompt responses, and communicating your opinions effectively and with good detail)
• Able to commit to testing a product appropriately and leaving a review within 15 days of receiving the product.
Please note that none of your answers will automatically qualify or disqualify you from participation – we are looking to get an idea of your background so we can pair members with appropriate opportunities. This information will be used for selection purposes only and will not be shared with any third parties.
Please click here to fill out the questionnaire.