or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season - Page 41

post #601 of 1663
G-MEN!!!!!
post #602 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

Niners, bitches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

NINERS!!!

Are you Team Colin or Team Alex? I went to a 49ers internet forum, and it's a civil war between those two sides.
post #603 of 1663
Thanks for sucking, Green Bay Defense!
post #604 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Thanks for sucking, Green Bay Defense!

Rodgers was contained pretty well most of the game (201 Yards in the air), except for that early blown coverage by Webster.

Manning REALLY needed that bye week to get his arm strength back. He looked good.
post #605 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Are you Team Colin or Team Alex? I went to a 49ers internet forum, and it's a civil war between those two sides.

Its so difficult because before Alex got injured he was 18 out of 19 for over 200 yards and 3 TDS. Colin has just proven that he is dangerous both through the air and ground. Both have their strengths and weaknesses but we are in a good dilemma because we have 2 talented QB's that are more than capable of winning a game. It doesnt hurt to give Alex time to recoup but if hes ready they should both take snaps and let Harbaugh make the call. I know Alex has been extremely professional and supportive of both Harbaughs decision and Colin starting.
post #606 of 1663
Either way, don't be surprised to see one of them traded after the season.
post #607 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Either way, don't be surprised to see one of them traded after the season.

no doubt. its sticky for sure but both give us something different and it keeps the defense always guessing with both
post #608 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Either way, don't be surprised to see one of them traded after the season.

Some people may want Smith to start, but even those people will join the riot if Kaepernick is the one traded.
post #609 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

Either way, don't be surprised to see one of them traded after the season.

Well given that Smith is due an $8.5M signing bonus a couple of days after the Super Bowl and Kaepernick is still on his rookie contract, it's pretty obvious which one is leaving if Smith doesn't get his job back.
post #610 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Its so difficult because before Alex got injured he was 18 out of 19 for over 200 yards and 3 TDS. Colin has just proven that he is dangerous both through the air and ground. Both have their strengths and weaknesses but we are in a good dilemma because we have 2 talented QB's that are more than capable of winning a game. It doesnt hurt to give Alex time to recoup but if hes ready they should both take snaps and let Harbaugh make the call. I know Alex has been extremely professional and supportive of both Harbaughs decision and Colin starting.

Yah, he truly lost his job to injury not performance. Sorta sucks.

Extra incentive for peeps to continue masking their concussion symptoms.
post #611 of 1663
Eagles on track to embarrass themselves tonight, again.
post #612 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

yay broncos!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Colts had a good day, too. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #613 of 1663
wOoT WoOt!!
post #614 of 1663
The Eagles are pathetic. They make me feel ashamed for ever sticking up for them. I literally don't care about that team anymore and won't be watching any of the remaining games. I hope they lose out the rest of the season and get a decent draft pick...then again their draft scouts haven't exactly been great either.
I'm kind of over football already anyway.
post #615 of 1663
Man, those old-school Falcons helmets look so good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season