or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season - Page 83

post #1231 of 1663
Picks for tomorrow's game? Everybody is picking (and hoping for) San Francisco and New England, but I'm feeling the underdogs. Atlanta's got the "nobody believes in us!" vibe and overcame a huge psychological hurdle in winning last week. Baltimore always plays New England tough.
post #1232 of 1663
49ers and Ravens
post #1233 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

49ers and Ravens
+1
Ravens play well against Brady

I've been sick with the flu and probably watched 8 hours of espn with multiple people calling the NINERS to smash the falcons. Not even gonna be a contest
post #1234 of 1663
I think all the games are close to call, but if Julio Jones decides that no 3 niners are going to cover him Sunday, Atlanta can win.
post #1235 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Picks for tomorrow's game? Everybody is picking (and hoping for) San Francisco and New England, but I'm feeling the underdogs. Atlanta's got the "nobody believes in us!" vibe and overcame a huge psychological hurdle in winning last week. Baltimore always plays New England tough.

 

I don't know anyone that is hoping for San Francisco and New England.  If anything, everybody is hoping that New England doesn't win.  I would like to see Falcons vs Ravens but I have a feeling it will be the Harbaugh Bowl.

post #1236 of 1663
How are the Ravens 9.5 point underdogs in this game?

I think they should be underdogs, but 10 points? really?
post #1237 of 1663
New England and 49ers
post #1238 of 1663
i mostly just hope the games dont suck.
post #1239 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i mostly just hope the games dont suck.

thatll never be the case when your a NINERS fan :-)

On a side note I type niners in all caps on my phone when I was texting my gf it autocorrected to all caps and she asked if i really just typed in all caps.
post #1240 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

thatll never be the case when your a NINERS fan :-)

On a side note I type niners in all caps on my phone when I was texting my gf it autocorrected to all caps and she asked if i really just typed in all caps.

i never truly enjoy watching broncos games. ever. too stressful, even when they are winning. i far more enjoy watching games that do not feature my team.
post #1241 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i never truly enjoy watching broncos games. ever. too stressful, even when they are winning. i far more enjoy watching games that do not feature my team.

so enjoy the Niners crushing the falcons tomorrow. Thats what my flu-ridden-ass is gonna do. Cant yell though, need to get my voice back after this week from hell
post #1242 of 1663
laugh.gif

also, i hope you feel better, buddy.
post #1243 of 1663
From the 'Bay and also coming down with the flu

wth. Seemed like it finally spread to California

Niners vs Ravens!
post #1244 of 1663
I am hoping for a Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl, but I think the Niners will probably beat Atlanta. (As a Rams fan, I cannot cheer for the Niners.)
post #1245 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I am hoping for a Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl, but I think the Niners will probably beat Atlanta. (As a Rams fan, I cannot cheer for the Niners.)

respectable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season